DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

155 points

LilyElizabeth

No way I can compete...but practice makes perfect so here goes... :unsure:

Pics I found when I was trying to get German lolcats for my cat-crazy Aunt's B-day card:

katze_faehrt_auto.jpg

autofahr-katze.jpg

Just goes to show that Cats&Cars can't be trusted...

Random joke:

This man was sitting quietly reading his paper one morning, peacefully enjoying himself, when his wife sneaks up behind him and wacks him on the back of his head with a huge frying pan. Man: "What was that for?" Wife: "What was that piece of paper in your pants pocket with the name Marylou written on it?" Man: "Oh honey, remember two weeks ago when I went to the horse races? Marylou was the name of one of the horses I bet on." The wife looked all satisfied and goes off to work around the house. Three days later he is once again sitting in his chair reading and she repeats the frying pan swatting. Man: "What the hell was that for this time?" Wife: "Your horse called."

I'm so funny, right? :biggrin::blink::unsure::wacko:

*takes a sideways glance at Krak*

I can take care of him if you would like, Mistress.

Also, just throwing this out there, the only person that holds my leash is me! *holds up the other end of her leash* I let people hold it from time to time, but it is I that makes the final decision on who I terrorize.

Terrorise? Really?

My, I imagine the best a newly-inducted member of a faction other than the BA can do is a mild evisceration. Barely a terror at all!

Now, if you'll get me an ear trumpet, some wax, and a small gothic cathedral, I can show you some real terror...

Archived