DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome Sandoz to the BT

Talya

Thanks everyone.

What exactly would you like to know?

I am 31 years old in my last year of an IS degree. Discovered the WOT about 5 years ago and been addicted ever since - multiple rereads later.

I chose the BT group because I always think ashaman are the coolest. Nothing like having deadly powers, trained into killing machines mixed with madness. I especially like Taim and Narishma.

Narishma is an awesome character and I bet he's got a large role using Callandor in the last book. And I can't wait for the Taim revelation XD If his full story doesn't get revealed in AMoL I'm going to be super-pissed..

You and me both brutha!!!

Welcome Sandy. The BT is awesome, and therefore you are awesome for joining. Some people may call it mad, but it's just cuz they're jello. The green kind.

Narishma is an awesome character and I bet he's got a large role using Callandor in the last book. And I can't wait for the Taim revelation XD If his full story doesn't get revealed in AMoL I'm going to be super-pissed..

Same to both. There is definitely an interesting background story to Taim what with Bashere not initially recognising him, how he ended up with a seal etc.

That was my main real disappointment in TOM that we didn't get more Black Tower action. Especially considering the title I was expecting an epic battle there to take place. Oh well, all the more to look forward to in AMOL - I just hope the BT scenes aren't rushed.

I have a really bad feeling that everything is going to be rushed in AMoL. There just seems to be waaaay to much to include in just a single book, just too many plot lines to complete. I hope the actual description of TG isn't just a single chapter.. that's something I'm really worried about <.>

I have a really bad feeling that everything is going to be rushed in AMoL. There just seems to be waaaay to much to include in just a single book, just too many plot lines to complete. I hope the actual description of TG isn't just a single chapter.. that's something I'm really worried about <.>

Same. I just can't see how the book can tie up all the important plot lines (ignoring the minor ones) satisfactorily. I know a lot of people would be pissed if they were to split AMOL into two books but I wouldn't be.

*runs in and sprays Sand with a Supersoaker full of Vodka*

"WELCOEM TO THE BLACK TOWER!!!"

*starts muttereing to himself*

"no precious.. i dont think he will join... yes... i like his name to precious... maybe precious. maybe he has it...."

*runs in and sprays Sand with a Supersoaker full of Vodka*

"WELCOEM TO THE BLACK TOWER!!!"

*starts muttereing to himself*

"no precious.. i dont think he will join... yes... i like his name to precious... maybe precious. maybe he has it...."

It's mine. My precious. Mine. He will try to take if from me. He will. We mustn't let him, precious.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks everyone.

What exactly would you like to know?

I am 31 years old in my last year of an IS degree. Discovered the WOT about 5 years ago and been addicted ever since - multiple rereads later.

I chose the BT group because I always think ashaman are the coolest. Nothing like having deadly powers, trained into killing machines mixed with madness. I especially like Taim and Narishma.

Welcome! Though you may find this Black Tower a tad more dangerous than most of the others.

*turns to Volke weilding a halberd* Alright, where's the rest of that oosquai?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived