DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WoT quiz building?

Rokof

hahaha yeah, I thought about that about the Prophecies question. But saying that you are probably right. However, it is unclear, id still change it.

Yeah, i wwas going to put Elayne = QUeen, but i did the same as you :)

I got the Gold Crown thing wrong aswell. Bah! How was I supposed to know about that.

Also, I was trying to be too smart with Rand's ancestory. Technically, if we want to split hairs, he is decendant of Tuatha'an, since they are Aiel. But yeah haha. SO I got 4 wrong.

2 I dont think should have been.

452/500

Elayne was not yet a queen when the quote occurred, so I didn't check it.

The prophecies of the Dragon include stuff about Rand (obviously), Perrin (the Wolf King), and Mat ('"Fortune rides like the sun on high with the fox that makes the ravens fly. Luck his soul, the lightning his eye, He snatches the moons from out of the sky." ) So yeah. Nice quiz otherwise though :biggrin:

Too easy, still fun though. 476/500, only mistake was that I also thought that Elayne was not a Queen at that time and didn't check the box.

The golden crown and coppers question is easy if you've read the Glossary of the latest volumes. ;)

Smarty pants :biggrin:

429. Missed the land beyond Aiel, coppers half missed the awkward Aviendha question

Also, for question #6, I think you mean before she is Amyrlin, because before she is stilled, she is proverbially of all Ajahs and none. Even though you didn't say immediately before, it's still confusing.

hahaha yeah, I thought about that about the Prophecies question. But saying that you are probably right. However, it is unclear, id still change it.

Yeah, i wwas going to put Elayne = QUeen, but i did the same as you :)

I got the Gold Crown thing wrong aswell. Bah! How was I supposed to know about that.

Also, I was trying to be too smart with Rand's ancestory. Technically, if we want to split hairs, he is decendant of Tuatha'an, since they are Aiel. But yeah haha. SO I got 4 wrong.

2 I dont think should have been.

It is found in I think, the last three or four books and the New Springs novel for those of us who like to go over vocab

Archived