DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Feast of Fools - Bonding Fun Thread!

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's Exactly what I needed. Thanks. Are you sated, my bonded?

*curtseys* That is good to hear. I was afraid you might ask me to brigh you a Shrubbery next. ^^

the two who will most proberly bond in the next 6 months would be: Egwene Aes Sedai and Thorkin :wink:

You know, I kinda saw this coming so much I thought you both must have already bonded long ago. ^^

All is updated. Voting will be in a few days so keep them coming in. :D

4. Scariest pair – Who would you be most frightened of running into them in a dark alley? :D

The Banner General of Fools and the Amyrlin of Fools.

Well, taking your later suggestion, I hereby bond my pet the Banner-General of Fools. Isn't s/he lovely?

Now... to go about striking fear into the hearts of the populace! Muwahahaha!... of some other region.

I agree bonded dear.Noone wants to run into us in a dark alleyway. No telling what we'll do.

It's quite true... they might walk away a changed person... or they might not walk away at all... Dun Dun Duuuuunnnnn!

Poetstorm- You must report to the MoN of Fools for a Penance.

You called me the Sword Captain of Fools in all of your nomination brackets on the first post.

Or, if You want to pay the Penance I set forth . . . you must bring me and my scary bonded the Amyrlin of Fools a platter full of wonderful sweets.

(haha...oops! ^^)

*bows* I tremble before your uber-scary awesome bondedness mother and banner general. O-O All has been fixed and behold! Your platter of treats has arrived! ^^

Image-D8BFC188EDF211D7.jpg

CookiePlate.jpg

This one, she understands how to properly treat the Amyrlin and their bonded! I hereby raise you to the exalted position of Something-more-than-Accepted-but-not-quite-full-sister. You may kiss my ring.

That's Exactly what I needed. Thanks. Are you sated, my bonded?

I am quite sated. You always know just how to care for me, bonded mine.

say hello to my pet, my vicious and intimidating Bengal tiger, Cuddles images55.jpg:tongue:

did you take away his Waffle??? i told you Tiger always need their Waffles. now the poor dears face will be stuck like that :tongue:

oh, um least likely to be bonded. me and correct spelling/grammer *nods*

This one, she understands how to properly treat the Amyrlin and their bonded! I hereby raise you to the exalted position of Something-more-than-Accepted-but-not-quite-full-sister. You may kiss my ring.

Why thank you mother! *curtseys and kisses the Amyrlin’s ring* That is quite a lengthy title you've created. :D

say hello to my pet, my vicious and intimidating Bengal tiger, Cuddles images55.jpg:tongue:

did you take away his Waffle??? i told you Tiger always need their Waffles. now the poor dears face will be stuck like that :tongue:

oh, um least likely to be bonded. me and correct spelling/grammer *nods*

You and me both. I type way too fast for my own good. :D

Hey if a pet can be allowed I'm going to allow this one too. It is the Festival of Fools after all. ^^

I almost wish someone else were running this thread so I could nominate my ideas for least likely to bond *cough* Fnorrll and Narg *cough* :P

What the hell??!

I just had a feeling my good name would be gldragged into this nonsense. *shakes head sadly*

For the record iv only bonded once, to my beloved Ell, and am extremely unlikely to do so again...

The Nargy love-in i can neither confirn nor deny

<<

>>

OOooooo... so close... If I remember correctly, someone once told me Fnorrll would bond anything... And I think he took Nargy poo outback the other day and bonded the crap out of him. Feathers were flying everywhere!

Its ok Twinkie... I know it was gruesome... but sometimes things just happen for no reason at all...

:laugh::laugh::laugh: Where is there a place to nominate a Best

Quote? This has got to be my fav!

Six months is a lifetime around here.

Words. Of wisdom.

Agreed. There must be a penance!

Paetric - recite 14.75 lines of doggerel for us, immediately! No more, and no less!

Paetril was a fool

surely not a tool

For opening his big fat mout

Out came words

That hinted at being true

But instead he should've played his kazoo

For if you take a poll

While easting a nice casserole

As you search the records

Even a blind bat can see

That what was said to be

Does indeed ring true

But instead of that

While wearing a hat

Paetric.....

14.75 lines as commanded.

Why thank you mother! *curtseys and kisses the Amyrlin’s ring* That is quite a lengthy title you've created. :D

I believe the Length of Titles should reflect the foolishness of the Title Holder. :happy:

Whoah Whoah Whoah.... I will have you know that Fnorrll did nothing of the sort to me. I can't believe you people would drag his good name through the mud like that!

Besides... I dragged HIM outback.... lets at least get the story straight... :D

What is all this mess about bonding and feathers flying around?

NONSENSE I say! The troops must be preparing themselves for defense of

the Tower. *Looks around appraisingly* So, uh step to it, fellas!

*Winks at the ladies*

They ARE defending the Tower from invasion. Invasion from the Serious and the Sane.

This is the Festival of Fools, hosted by the Purple Ajah of Fools. We don't need any serious or sane people here.

Archived