DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Feast of Fools - Bonding Fun Thread!

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1 Cutest bonded pair[/b] – for this one you nominate two people who you think would be the cutest bond, bonded already or not!

mcs and Song. THere's something sooo cute about a newly bonded pair.

2. Most unlikely bond – This is a silly one. :D Who are two people who are not bonded, that you think would be the most unlikely or unusual if they were bonded? Be imaginative, have fun!

Deadlyfreind and Adella.

Naked~Frog and Fnorrl.

3. Most likely to bond someone in the next six months – Nominate someone you think will be likely to bond with someone very soon.

Kivam and Moon.

4. Scariest pair – Who would you be most frightened of running into them in a dark alley? :D

The Banner General of Fools and the Amyrlin of Fools.

5. Best bonding ceremony – put in a link to your favorite bonding thread.

Amadine and LG

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/55626-amadine-of-the-red-ajah-you-are-summoned-on-a-serious-charge/

6. Most foolish AS / Warder paid – which bonded pair is the silliest / funniest?

Bob the Moat Monster and the Sword Captain of fool's pet lemur.

Funniest bonded... The Sword Captain of Fools and his pet lemur... Waldorf.

Jerkface! Waldorf is already bonded to my pet warthog, Statler. (I thought about naming him Bebop, but didn't want to be too obvious).

Report to my office for a penance!

Aren't multiple bonds allowed MoN? I definitely think Waldork and the SCoF make the better pair.

4. Scariest pair – Who would you be most frightened of running into them in a dark alley? :D

Well, taking your later suggestion, I hereby bond my pet the Banner-General of Fools. Isn't s/he lovely?

Now... to go about striking fear into the hearts of the populace! Muwahahaha!... of some other region.

Well, taking your later suggestion, I hereby bond my pet the Banner-General of Fools. Isn't s/he lovely?

Now... to go about striking fear into the hearts of the populace! Muwahahaha!... of some other region.

I agree bonded dear.Noone wants to run into us in a dark alleyway. No telling what we'll do.

Poetstorm- You must report to the MoN of Fools for a Penance.

You called me the Sword Captain of Fools in all of your nomination brackets on the first post.

Or, if You want to pay the Penance I set forth . . . you must bring me and my scary bonded the Amyrlin of Fools a platter full of wonderful sweets.

(haha...oops! ^^)

*bows* I tremble before your uber-scary awesome bondedness mother and banner general. O-O All has been fixed and behold! Your platter of treats has arrived! ^^

Image-D8BFC188EDF211D7.jpg

CookiePlate.jpg

Archived