DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Rand's Women

AmusableAlias

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I totally agree, put simply Min is just lovely. I really like Aviendha, I love the strength in her character; Elayne, well I can't think of anything to say (DIE!!!); but Min and Rand just make the perfect couple.

Re Min..

There is a possible foreshadowing of Min's death, in TGS29. The LTT-voice adds her name to Rand's list of dead women.

The Min hate must stop.

Aside from the fact she's level headed,dedicated and loyal,apparently she's a cutie with a bootie.

Aviendha is just difficult.

[DON'T KISS ME! MY HONOR!KISS ME OR I WILL BE DISHONORED I AM WARRIOR!I MEAN WISE ONE!]

Elayne is just annoying.What a waste that she bonded Brigitte and reduced a potentially great character to drinking milk and making Elayne stay in bed.

MIN FOR THE WIN.

I totally agree, put simply Min is just lovely. I really like Aviendha, I love the strength in her character; Elayne, well I can't think of anything to say (DIE!!!); but Min and Rand just make the perfect couple.

Re Min..

There is a possible foreshadowing of Min's death, in TGS29. The LTT-voice adds her name to Rand's list of dead women.

I had the same thought when I first read that scene, but I hope it's not the case, that would be too sad.

What that directed at me?

:tongue:

I don't get you guys. You think that having three women is a good thing? I haven't known anybody who can handle more than one, and why would anyone want to?

It isn't the thought of three women that scares me.....It's the thought of three mother-in-laws that I couldn't handle!!!!

James

Edit: I forgot to add that my vote has to go with Elayne. I have a certain fondness (some would call it a fetish) for blue eyed strawberry blondes.

Re Min..

I had the same thought when I first read that scene, but I hope it's not the case, that would be too sad.

Hmm interesting. I hope that isn´t the case. I always thought that was a reference to the thing in the spoiler button that I can´t make lol and that LTT included it even though it didn´t happen.. cause it nearly did.

A. A nice normal girl.

Prone to visions of the future.

B. A Queen that feels very entitled.

Prone to self pity.

C. A woman with a strange honor code I don't understand.

Prone to act on said honor code expecting you to understand.

Huh I guess A.

Re Min..

It would be sad and not just because we'd be loosing a great character but also because of the deep pain it will bring to the one she's bonded to. He may say he loves all three ladies the same but Min's very presence is like a soothing balm over his pains in a way the other two does not. I can hear Rand's weeping now, should that happen, and it calls to mind when LTT realized he killed his wife or when Rand's ancestor wept while holding his dead wife.

I hope it doesn't happen either but agree it is very possible. One of Moridin's(sp?) commands to Graendal, that has been 'given to another', was causing Rand to 'know despair'. Thus far most, if not all, of the Shadow's plans for Rand (and other Light-siders)have failed maybe this will be accomplished and Min is a very good target; not only does he deeply love her but she is reading the same books to help Rand as its previous owner who was killed for such. Also, if that 'other' is Cyndane then she has her own reasons for killing Min and/or causing Rand pain on top of Moridin's command.

Archived