DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The X Box Live and the "I'm online thread"

Little Miss

Hello Everyone!

I just wanted to be sure I started a thread here as well as the White Tower :p

Alright, this thread is where people can list their online gamer tags/handles, and also to inform people of when they are online and playing what game.

I will be updating this main post daily as people list their handles, and monthly I will delete the posts of people saying they are online so it doesn't get crowed.

X Box Live:

DM Name: Little Miss - Games: CoD Black Ops & Halo Reach - User Name: Dainty Duchess

PS3:

None Yet

PC/MAC:

DM Name: Subjectivity to personhood - Games: ST2 now and then - User name: Belizibub.

Other:

DM Name: Locke - Games: StarCraft Broodwar Battlenet - User Names: Locke on U.S. East and Kadga on U.S. West.

ST=.....StarCraft?

I only have the first StarCraft + expansion pack game. I prolly won't get Wings of Liberty as from what I've heard, it's not too different outside of graphics.

And all my favorite family people have gotten StarCraft, so I'm happy. =D

X Box? Really? Terrible.

I have of course the awesomest system ever, the PS3.

DM Name: Talmanes - Games: Modern Warfare 2, Warhawk, Red Faction Guerilla - Username: Sollazzo94

I believe those are my only games I play online on a regular basis, in order of how much I play them.

I never know when I'll be online though.

PS3 had something with the free internet sure but they got nothin on the Kinect. You can keep your glorified Wii remotes, I'll stick with XBOX.

DM Name: Millon

Gamer Tag: bsnoops79

Games: Gears 2, Bulletstorm, Modern Warfare 2 and Borderlands for a time (borrowed games hehehe), ummmm, BioShock 2, Conan, Marvel Ultimate Alliance and I think that's it. wait. PuzzleQuest. I'll be on in about 4 hours from now 5 Eastern.

Well I wish that I had good enough internet to do xbox live.

But I play online games

DM Name: TheMasterDude

Games: Requiem Momento Mori - Hammerine Server Username: TheMasterDude, MasterZerk, TMD1; Soldier Front - Username: TMD1; AVA (Alliance of Valiance Arms) - Username: TMD1; Voyage Century - Username: TheMasterDude

Archived