DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Archers! So I heard...

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I tried wine for the very first time on Valentine's day and couldn't finish it because I honest to goodness did not like it. Then last Friday I had a tinto de verano (white wine with fanta) and actually drank all of that. And then Saturday night I had three glasses of rum with fanta. So, considering I haven't really had a lot so far...it's no wonder those three glasses got me tipsy :)

And I was told vodka is around the same as rum depending on the rum you get, so I guess tequila would be about the same. I have no idea really :)

I've tried all kinds.. I've tried sweet wines, dry wines, red wines, white wines, my best friend loves the kinda pink colored one.. can't remember what it is called... but it stuck with me.. thought i'd NEVER get the taste out of my mouth lol.. I just don't like it.. but i don't like alcohol a whole lot period... I'm very picky lol

I can see how it wouldn't be everyone's cup of tea. I like sweet wine, but even better, I like a few other things like Malibu and Orange, Long Island Iced Tea, and Scotch. Though the scotch I had was 30 years old, so I am afraid to try it again because I will have to get a really expensive glass or else be dissappointed since my first try was of the good stuff.

Right now i go for a "bag of sandwiches" and a case of beer.

But in honor of our wolf friends that have come to party...

This old horse drinking fountain has been altered to hold chili. I know it's not the same stuff you are used to but i hope it will do...

Also... Canis has a wagon full of booze somewhere around

Archived