DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Archers! So I heard...

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DL-let's not have me overdo it k...I've heard of kids who've drank one f those an died of a heart attack soooo yeah lol

Wolf-mojito is a type of shot right? I've heard of people having them but haven't had the chance quite yet lol

Loran- one of mu friends from hone wants me to have some vodka and coke lol

A Mojito is traditionally made of five ingredients: white rum, sugar (traditionally sugar cane juice), lime juice, sparkling water and mint. The original Cuban recipe uses spearmint or yerba buena, a mint variety very popular in the island. Its combination of sweetness, refreshing citrus and mint flavors are intended to complement the potent kick of the rum, and have made this clear highball a popular summer drink.

When preparing a Mojito, lime juice is added to sugar (or syrup) and mint leaves. The mixture is then gently mashed with a muddler. The mint leaves should only be bruised to release the essential oils and should not be shredded. Then rum is added and the mixture is briefly stirred to dissolve the sugar and to lift the mint sprigs up from the bottom for better presentation. Finally, the drink is topped with ice cubes and sparkling water. Mint leaves and lime wedges are used to garnish the glass.

The mojito is one of the most famous rum-based highballs. There are several versions of the mojito.

317px-Mojito.jpg

ew no sugar ugh my weight loss plan is the fact that I literally walk EVERYWHERE here in Granada. 30 min walk to school every morning, and then ocasional walks throughout the city or in the park etc At home i go to gyms and run on ellipticals lol

Loran- one of my friends from home wants me to have some vodka and coke lol

You should try it... it's good. :biggrin:

nevertheless...there are some things that just worry me a bit too much. And i already avoid caffeine because of how hyper it can get me soooo yeah lol

*Grins.* Hyper Jean sound funny... :biggrin:

No sugar? *Clears throat.* I wonder if I could do that... I gotta have something sweet to keep me happy.

Hmmmmmm... body weight exercise is the way to go... cheap and effective. :biggrin:

Then again... can't say I do much more than a couple push-ups these days. Might start some cardio though. A mixture of jogging, walking and sprinting... it works wonders. :wink:

Besides... I really do need to start working on my sprint again soon. I used to have an awesome stamina... now I get tired way too easily. :mellow:

Archived