DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Archers! So I heard...

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hehe... now I kinda wanna see hyper Jean. :tongue:

Hmmmm... exhaustion afterward? Maybe I've never paid attention to it or something... :unsure:

*Carefully goes through his memory and finally fits everything into place.* Ahaa... don't diss the push ups mate. Admittedly I'm not about to tell you how many I do... *clears throat.* it's not impressive. Still... they're not easy to do. I'm working... up to doing perfect one hand push-ups. And no... not the fake ones with legs spread like scissors. Legs together, one hand... down, pause and push back up. And do all of it nice and slow.

You up to a challenge? If you want to look down on push-ups... how about giving what I just described a go. *Smirks.*

Feel free to let us know how many you pulled off.

Still... I'm not about to boast about my abilities... cause honestly right now there is nothing to boast about. *chuckles.* And no... I'm nowhere near doing the one hand push-up yet. :laugh:

*Gasps.* Lucky him... he gets to see that in person?! :ohmy::biggrin:

yes, yes, of course he gets to see all of that in person. Recently he's been the main cause of my hyperness considering we're usually long distance and only get to see each during the summer months and christmas breaks *sighs*

It's been almost two and a half months since I last saw him :sad:

I wish he was here! I miss him like crazy and cannot wait to finally officially be engaged and get to set my wedding date and start planning and AH! I wants him now!!!! *curls up in her seat hugging her knees and glares at Loran* My sudden emotional state is your fault btw

:blink: When did we start talking about me handling hyper people? :laugh:

Besides... handling hyper people? Unless they're being complete idiots... I'll just watch them and laugh on the inside. :biggrin:

*Turns around with a glass of lemon juice and stares.* Whoa... what's up with Jean there? :ph34r:

You know... if the cliche saying is anything to go by... you'll have one hell of reunion. :happy:

*Sips lemon juice.* In the meantime... I'd go back to enjoying Spain. :rolleyes:

*Goes over list of mat quotes and prepares to run for the hills.* :laugh:

*Turns around with a glass of lemon juice and stares.* Whoa... what's up with Jean there? :ph34r:

You know... if the cliche saying is anything to go by... you'll have one hell of reunion. :happy:

*Sips lemon juice.* In the meantime... I'd go back to enjoying Spain. :rolleyes:

*Goes over list of mat quotes and prepares to run for the hills.* :laugh:

I just really miss my man, okay? You try finding your soul mate and then being away from him for months upon end and tell me how you feel? And what cliche saying? I'm not familiar with it.....

And i am enjoying Spain...I just wish he was here with me, got it?

*ties Loran's feet together* And there will be no running away boy.

*Smiles.* You sound like a lucky pair.

Absence makes the heart grow fonder? :unsure:

*Nods.* Yeah... completely understandable.

*Raises eyebrow at DL.* I just roll with the punches. :laugh:

But otherwise... nope... absolutely don't like being tied up. :tongue:

*Hops over to a table to get another glass of lemon juice.*

A lucky pair we most definitely are. It's kinda funny, we've known each other since we were babies but due to the various course of events in his parents' life, we didn't talk/have a way to communicate for about 6 or 7 years...during which he was engaged for a year, got cheated on by his fiance...and then the week his fiance broke up with him, we were reunited (which also happened to be the end of the week where I had to deal with Tharen....) funny how fate works isn't?

And ah, yes, that one...it's true, but it's hard too *nods*

And if I could fly him here, I would do so in a heartbeat!

Oh it was totally fate at work! we fell for each other in no time flat though (well...after I got over my whole I'm never going to date anybody ordeal haha) I mean...it's so bad that we've picked our wedding date and aren't even officially engaged yet!

Archived