DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

What shiney new boards you have...

Guest Fnorrll

Guest Fnorrll

Erm...hello...

I doubt most of you know me. I was here a while ago.

So...um... I was persuaded to come say hi. So many new names...so many absent faces...but the craziness seems to be the same :wink:

Guest Fnorrll

Well, it's nice to see I made a mark whilst I was here :)

Yeah, I'm the crazy one who bonded Ell (and I'm kinda glad that Mother only remembers the dirty pictures prank and not any of the others :? ) Fraid I don't know lazy man.

Nice to see you all. I'm doing good thanks. Life going well, I guess, just getting by with work and stuff. Don't have as much internet time as I used to (I remember when I wouldn't log out until I had been the last person to post on every single thread on all the WT boards...that must have been pretty annoying :lol: ) But hopefully I will be able to check in and post a few posts every couple of days.

So what's new here?

And can someone direct me to the Green boards? I have some work to do if I wanna be the Green Plaything again.... :wink:

Guest Fnorrll

oops :oops: sorry was thinking of a different Niamh (anyone remember Mandi?) who had kids. She hasn't been around for a while...

but it's nice to see you too :D

OMG! *pokes here, too* Light help us! I think we've found that freaky city in the last book where all of the "people who weren't really there" were walking around...

*blinks* It's either that or... wait, it's not All Hallow's Eve, yet. WHEW! Which means you're actually here, pestering another generation of Novices? *smirks*

Welcome back, Fnorrll!

Archived