DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Ideas

keyholder21

• 5 months later...

I need to talk to Elgee about this, but I had an idea recently that the Blues (through Mimi) could lead a mini Black Ajah hunt. Sort of like Pevara and co. do in the latter books. We certainly wouldn't have Verin's notes or anything though.

Also, I had an idea involving a Foretelling. I was thinking that a Blue Sister has a Foretelling about something important and some Blues work together to try and 'solve' it before/while it is presented to the Amyrlin and the Hall. The only problem with this is that I would need more Blues. I suppose we could also say that the Sitters take it to the Hall...

Yes, although I was considering asking Kat about Alia possibly being a Sitter. I don't really want a Black representing the Blues lol, but since she's well liked/known, older, then it would make sense that she would be.

Kat would be fine with that, and Alia would be ecstatic! I do think it would fit the character and ajah based on the bio, but I do understand if you have a problem with the Black Ajah head being a sitter (though I think that in itself would be a high goal of BA head and be something that Alia would try -and be able- to achieve).

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...