DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Into the jaws of hades...

The_Fnorrll_Reborn

Wow, ok then.

Kwom, i think i need to give you a bit of extra training before letting you out the tower next time...welldone for refusing their offer, I'v resisted their black allure for some time now out of principle as well...

*spanks Song and Adella with the flat of his sword*

And just to let you know? Me and Paet are the proud owners of fox head medallions. Now no bullying my troops!

You're supposed to train me? *blinks innocently* I joined this march before I was actually allowed in the real Tower. *gently rubs his cheek*

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, I see how it goes; as soon as there are other Warders about I'm completely forgotten. 'Tis the way of things, I suppose. Ah well, don't worry about me; I shan't be moving very far from this spot I don't think.

Kwom you remind me of someone and I can't put my finger on it.

Cant stay long, will be marching back for our welcome home orgy i mean party soon

Oh hell yeah! Now we're talking Fnorrll! This may be the only time you won't hear a comment out of me regarding the fact that the Aes Sedai outnumber the warders!!

Dang.... I need to shave!

yes you do *holds out her dagger* would you like for me to do it for you?

Whatever you would like mistress.

Oh, I see how it goes; as soon as there are other Warders about I'm completely forgotten. 'Tis the way of things, I suppose. Ah well, don't worry about me; I shan't be moving very far from this spot I don't think.

-puts a collar around the lonely little algai- You are not forgotten my little pet. -pats his head and gives him a cookie-

*coughs then hooks the collar underneath his finger and looks at it, then looks at Fnorrll while occasionally glancing at the cookie*

What in the Light!? *stands bolt upright* Naeann...we share a May 25 birthday! :ohmy:

Aww you just became my favorite new pet! You can eat the cookie it's safe. I'm the Martha Stewart of Shayol Ghul. Just ask Ed. -noms on a cookie-

But then again, we members of the SG are not exactly known for our forthright and honest approach to the truth. :/

So look slightly more closely at the cookie. Then try it, in the spirit of sociological experimentation!

After all... You can't stop progress

Kivs I'm gonna bug Ed to pick one tonight, he is the only one I'm waiting on. I will have it up ASAP. Lol.

>_>

<_<

hehe

*coughs then hooks the collar underneath his finger and looks at it, then looks at Fnorrll while occasionally glancing at the cookie*

What in the Light!? *stands bolt upright* Naeann...we share a May 25 birthday! :ohmy:

Aww you just became my favorite new pet! You can eat the cookie it's safe. I'm the Martha Stewart of Shayol Ghul. Just ask Ed. -noms on a cookie-

She is! I mean, she had an official certificate of Martha training and everythang.

Archived