DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Who wants points?

Naeann

My friend Chantelle is in a beauty contest on Facebook. The winner gets a photo shoot and a portfolio done. She is gorgeous and shes also a sweetie with a big heart and wants this very badly because she can't afford to get a photo shoot done herself. Anyone who takes the time to go to facebook and click "like" on the main page and then "like" on her photo will get 20 points. Please post under her photo that Naeann sent you and either pm me or post here that you did so. (you may pm if you dont want everyone knowing your name there.. i wont tell)

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Flash-Back-Photography-Edmonton/128159060536855

chantelle.jpg

[1:57:33 AM] Chantelle: I'd like to thank all of those who help me try to win this contest, I've entered this contest to be in a photoshoot for my 18th birthday to make up for the past horrible three I have had, it would mean the world to me if others took the time to quickly like the page then the photo and maybe get some of your friends to do it. The girl I am up against got her photo professionally done and mine I just got my sister to take. So please please help me if you haven't already it would mean so much.

Shes told me some of the rough stuff she's been thru lately and she's still so supportive of her friends and very caring. Ya'll would love her. :P And hey... free points to help a beautiful young lady fulfil a dream of hers... what could be better?

I see Limi posted it to her page as well... if anyone wants to do that and can give me proof they did they will get another 20 points.

You can always just do a screen shot and blank out your name or something if you want to remain anonymous.

40 to Limi

20 to Ama, Amoohndah, Player, Eli (I know she did it even if she didnt post it here)

Haha Kivs... the one with very skimpy undies on? We best not let Verbal see that one or he will get distracted and forget to vote for Chantelle.

40 to Limi, Ama

20 to Amoohndah, Player, Eli, Kivs, Krak

• 2 weeks later...

Not when the person who won the damn contest used a professional picture for it. Chantelle didn't win because the cheater pulled 30 votes out of her ass at the last minute. At least Chantelle's picture was taken by her sister and not done by a pro with makeup and hair and touchups done on it.

Archived