DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Pink Loincloth Tavern

I'll have four Irishmen, thank you and a couple of bobby's

and a dozen wings.

"coming right up Wolf" *goes behind counter and mixes up the drinks and throws the wings in the fryrer* "It'll be a couple minutes!" *Grabs a tray and places the drinks on it, then pulls the wings and bowls them and places the bowl on the tray* "Here you go Wolf" *places the tray in front of Wolf*

*walks in and smiles at the barman*

I believe I've been promised something great here...:biggrin:

"yep! what you want Talya? We have any kinda drink you wants. not to mention our two new specials, the Volke-ano, and the Irishman. we also serve food now"

oh and Wolfbrother and I are now co-owners/bartenders of this place. so if i don't get back you guys, he will and viceversa. ^.^

*pokes her head in throught the door and sees wolf and volke bartending.smiles to herself and shakes her head. finds a seat at the bar*

Why am I not surprised to find you here volke?

*looks at the menu*

Can I get a steak?I got back from Cuba yesterday and it was alot of chicken and pork down there.