• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

Correct.

It's implausible to think our fossil fuels will not run out, but it's implausible to think we can do without while we trend towards renewable.

It's like the Pattern. It needs balance. And we as a species are about as far from balanced as you can get.

• RP - LEGACY

Balance is a necessary element for success in just about everything, but sadly, most people tend to ignore that, seeking immediate gratification, in regards to whatever it is they are wanting (usually rather than needing0. Too much of anything can be a bad thing. Too little can have the same results. Its that way with our bodies. Its the same with the world. Finding the balance can be a challenge, but is well worth the effort. It just takes time.

And irt fracking, I believe a few things, as I was once part of that industry.

1. When your wellbore has been sufficiently cased, and psi tested, there is 0% chance of drilling fluid oozing out into your water table. Oil wells are designed to be sealed off in iron and concrete well below the water table.

2. In direct opposition to #1, things break down. So a bi- annual casing psi test is a good idea, especially on a well that is going to be re visited by a rig or a frac crew. But, alas, that costs $ and is not the case.

3. I have a ?. Where are your water tables respectively < or > than 100 ft. Below ground? Because we frac ALOT out west, and we have no ground water contamination at all. Closest water case I've heard is Flint Michigan.

4. I do believe frac'ing will be the cause of significant bedrock, tectonic plate deterioration, and thus likening the inevitable eruption of my local neighborhood planet killer. Jellystone.

How close are you to the good ole super volcano called Jellystone?!?!!?!?!

like if youre within the same state or one of the bordering states....i suggest moving....lololololol

Edited by Zander

I'm doing ok so far today.

Yeah, hoping to learn about more about how things work before I try my hand at it myself.

Thats great!!!!

and good idea!!!!!

One thing Ill say tho, is that you need a bit of thick skin to play Mafia.

I've picked up the thick skin part by looking in on some of the other games.

I'll learn, I'm sure. Just want to make sure I understand the game mechanics cause I don't want to do something wrong and have people mad at me and stuff.

No one will get mad at you when youre learning and new my dear and if they do, tell em to stfu.....lolololol

Thank you for the advise.

I'm so glad I found DM. There is certainly an interesting array of folks here, and everyone has been so helpful,

It's a good place because were all crazy (some more then others...*looks around at everyone else and agrees with the voices in his head agreeing with him*) and we accept that fact and each other for it!!!!!

lolololololololol 

I would consider Risk.

But I never did get a new functioning microphone.

Risk without trash talk is just a board game.

Lets dooooooooooo it!!!!!!

get one then imo!!!!!

trash talking while risking is GOAT

#zanderdeals!!!!!

lololololol