• Replies 237.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

I did family stuffs earlier! Shopping was awesome! I got a blender, toaster, set of dishes and mugs, dish dryer rack, a new light, doggie stuffs, food, a closet organizer and a whole bunch of other stuff!

And I think I might have just used my dog to get a date!

Talk to the cat.

Its evil and bites my hair to wake me up so I can feed it!! :baalzamon:

it is a gentle request only. you will know when it becomes evil for you will need a tourniquette.

if you feed it late at night, and give many treats, it may let you sleep later.

it is best to stumble out of bed and feed the kitteh, and then enjoy the rest of your sleep without fear.

your call.

and.. camping... i used to camp... of course only when the nights are cold. mainly for the fire. but then i just moved to the country, where i have a comfortable bed and indoor plumbing, and i can sleep on my porch when i feel like it. much nicer than the ground. but that's just me. my friends' kids still spend a lot of nights sleeping in tents in the back yard, but they use air mattresses... and can always come inside if there are bears around.

well i do feed it at night...its greedy and evil. Will feed it again then it'll run around like a crazy thing.

Hardwood floors so it echos!! :tongue:

more nip... more nip... more nip... and treats... and gushy food... but nip, right now, at least 3 times a week. the good stuff. now!

weird... did that mean anything to you? cause... my cats are ripping all over the place right now.

:biggrin: We're going to take our dogs swimming.

don't forget the tennis balls... and no towels, we want to shake off right next to you so you can enjoy the experience with us...

crap, did that happen again... listen, you guys have to serve your companion animal overlords better, i'm getting a headache. liste to them, they're speaking to you... i shouldn't be picking this up. my brain's set on my home planet something entirely terrestrial.

Edited by cindy

cats are not evil... though they are powerful overlords and can command lesser beings to commit great deeds of evil if they're in a mood. or require amusement.

but mostly they're just sleepy, snuggly, fuzzy, and warm. and occasionally ripping mad and somewhat murderous.

best to keep them properly fed, nipped, petted and vetted.

cats are not evil... though they are powerful overlords and can command lesser beings to commit great deeds of evil if they're in a mood. or require amusement.

but mostly they're just sleepy, snuggly, fuzzy, and warm. and occasionally ripping mad and somewhat murderous.

best to keep them properly fed, nipped, petted and vetted.

Yeah, they're pretty awesome most of the time. Unfortunately, my brother is allergic to them. *sighs*