DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Festival of Lights: Day of Dancing!

charis sedai

*they whirl off onto the dancefloor*

*spins Nyanna and then starts doing the Charleston*

*converses while dancing*

Darling, Jamiroquai is a British band that's a bit of a one hit wonder in the States. They hit it big in the US with their song, "Virtual Insanity," I think more for the cool video than the song itself (though I like the song). I think they're still big in the UK though.

Here's a link to the vid:

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Onis, it's a shame you don't have my eyes because the room became a whole lot more beautiful when you walked in and you never get the chance to enjoy it. *bows over her hand* May we dance?

I'd love to dance with you. *smiles and takes the hand that is offered, walking out onto the dance floor*

I didn't think it was possible to have a crappy New Years Eve but I did.

Sorry but I didn't get any pics of myself in my dress, apart from one after I had cried for a good half hour.

How was everyone elses New Years?

ONIS!!!!!!! :ohmy::biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: *pounces!* HI!!!!!! :happy:

*continues dancing with Keyho* WHEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

*pauses and looks up* [To Keyho] Will you please excuse me for a minute? :smile:

*walks over to Lessa* Hey.......you okay?

*hits herself over the head* Stupid question. She had a crappy New Year. Is everything alright? :mellow:

*is hugged*

I'm okay :biggrin: I just wish it wasn't so weird when I'm with my friends cause they'll all couples and such. I also wish someone would have asked me to dance. I wish I could have had my first New Years kiss.

...But it's a new year and there is no point to looking at the past. The only good thing that happened this year, apart from my mom having another girl, was that I joined DM :biggrin:

It'll happen someday love. Boys your age are just too stupid to see how great you are :wink:. Trust me.

In the meantime, you should dance yourself silly with Nya (Hm....Nize?).

*twirls around the ballroom looking for another dance partner*

Anybody free to dance?

*laughs* I was just being silly with possible nicknames :wink:.

No worries love! I would've done (and did) the same :smile:.

Uh....okay, do keep experimenting....I just can't help wondering where Nize came from....you must have experimented very far from my name lol!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Oh Lessa, my dear friend. Should I have been there I would have been delighted to have a dance with you. I know how you feel lady. Aside from that was your evening at least PARTLY nice? I can't imagine it lacking for a formal New Year's Eve dance.

wow that was one cool event! Thanks everyone it was totally fun!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

*leaves the room and comes back some time later dressed in her usual Novice whites, carrying the green dress folded over her arm*

*hands the dress to Lessa* Thank you so much for borrowing this out to me!!! :wub::happy: :happy:

Archived