DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Under Instruction

keyholder21

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Strange isn't it? You think Aes Sedai would enjoy it! I mean, yeah... I start with a few licks... wanna savor the taste... then a nibble or two... then I go to town! Yes, it usually ends with a mess... but I never hear a complaint when I am done...

granted, that might be because they were just eaten... but still! Whats so wrong with being eaten by a trolloc???

Edited for the keyholder... no no... narg has years of practice... they are just... prickly...

Ahem... Nargbert has great class. Why, my butler tells me every day that I look classy. *poses in his suit* The fact that you would think that trollocs have no class is an insult to my kind... No wonder those Geico cavemen have such issues.

And it is TOO my card! Can't you tell by the smell? Roses! Sheesh!

Interesting that your 'suit' is a chicken suit that's stained with hot pink paint...hey...wait a minute!

*looks at card and nods* that is the exact card for Fnorrll.

*knocks rest of cards out of Narg's hands and runs away giggling* Time for 52 card pick up?

Ahem... I think not my dear... What narg have on under this is a chicken suit... eagle actually but we will work with it.. What have I have over the top.. *models* Is Armani....

as for the cards... *picks them up and starts flinging them at Emily trying to trip her with them*

Joker is the best :biggrin:

It certainly is the WEIRDEST card in the deck - I mean what is it good for? - and that fits Fnorrll to a T. *smiles prettily and bats eyelashes at Fnorrll*

edited to add a second thought: *thinks* it really fits all the Warders I've met so far... ;).

Archived