DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New Black Ajah leader!

Naeann

Ooh what a turn of events!!! Congrats Lily dear but I must say we will miss you dearly in the SS! Who will rally us now with a flash of leg? Who will torture our enemies? Who will tuck me in at night?? And who else will insist that Verbal wear clothes???

Good luck in your new role - you will need it because I'm plotting diabolical things as we speak!! Just wait until the BA discovers I've soaked all of their undergarments in Rogaine!

:D

Ooh what a turn of events!!! Congrats Lily dear but I must say we will miss you dearly in the SS! Who will rally us now with a flash of leg? Who will torture our enemies? Who will tuck me in at night?? And who else will insist that Verbal wear clothes???

Good luck in your new role - you will need it because I'm plotting diabolical things as we speak!! Just wait until the BA discovers I've soaked all of their undergarments in Rogaine!

:D

Pfft Aust... I always have and always will have control over Verbal. -pats her little mind trap- I control you too so I guess YOU can tuck ME in. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived