DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I'll drag you to the WT if you want to be a novice!!

Jagen Sedai

As the title suggests, I'm looking for girls who may wish to come to the White Tower for training. Jagen likes trying to go out and find new girls to test and bring back. So if anyone needs a way to the WT I'd love to be it.

And I will do retro RPs of this type too, for N&As who may wish to RP something from their past. :)

Hey Jagen,

Are you looking to only RP with Novices/Accepted? Or would you be up to rping with an Aes Sedai too?

Just wondering bc I'm percolating ideas for my Blue and I just sent in a bio for a Yellow Sister - could possibly retro RP bringing her to the Tower.

Anywho just curious. If you do want only n&as, I understand!

WE were supposed to have an inter-ajah RP involving diff AS from diff Ajahs going out and doing some dragging.

Is your RP open to the rest of us? Regalia's keen on recruiting lil girls for fun I mean channeling. *nods*

Cool. I'll let you know when her bio is approved.

In the bio I did say that one Aes Sedai (with a Warder) in particular picked her up from the Wise Woman shop in Ebou Dar, but they could easily join the others at a hotel or outside the city or something. :-D.

That is a great Bio :) I was actually thinking as I read it, I think that Carys and my own new Yellow, Celestine, would make great friends!! I just posted her raising for the current timeline--think they could have been friends?

Also, whois Eiona Sedai? An NPC? I was hoping Jagen would be the one to personally drag her out, heehee. Or maybe she'll be just leading the party. When you post, please let me know :D

So she's a new Sister? How old is she? Perhaps if they weren't friends before, they could be friends now. We could totally RP that too :-D.

Yeah, Eiona is just an NPC. I wrote that before we started this string heh. I suppose I could ask them to change it so that it's Jagen. Although Jagen could be leading the party when we get outside the city.

What is the reason that all the women are there? Or is it indeed a scouting for victims initiates?

Edited by keyholder21

Just scouting for initiates, heehee. Even Moiraine stated in EotW that Aes Sedai do actively go out looking for girls who can channel (at least, those born with the ability).

Also, your character is 65 in the current timeline I think I read? Celestine is only 32 but I'd love to, say, RP Carys being her mentor while she is an Accepted, as she is an aspirant to the Yellow.

Perhaps I can also start a thread with Celestine, a Retro RP where she has just recently become Accepted and is chosing her area of study? ^^

Sure! I'd love/be willing to do either with Carys and Celestine. If we don't want to retro RP, we could just mention that Carys mentored her in a current RP - maybe they are scheduled in the infirmary together, or they are 'new school' Yellows, so they are trying to figure out how to Heal madness/death/etc. ?

I started it lol. Here it is: http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/53720-carys-arrives-retro-rp/

Btw...I'm wordy *laughs*. Let me know if it's not cool and I'll change it.

Excellent! I really like the idea of new school Yellow stuff too. I suppose we could start that either now or once we've finished the retro rp - either way.

...*peeks in* Hello?

I have a new-ish novice bio. It got approved a couple of weeks ago, but I've been doing exams so I'm kinda on LoA. Anyway I only have one more exam on Friday. After that, woul you be interested on dragging Nyanna to the WT? You'd have to be prepared to go remote though :)

oooh, we could do that :D Well right now we're heading up from Altara, I'm not sure where your character is but we can make some more stops :)

Also, keyholder21, I am gonna wait a bit in case others want to join and reply. In the meantime, shall we start on a thread with Carys and Celestine? I was thinking of making it a bit after Celestine becomes Accepted, so Carys would have to be full AS by then.

Sweet!!! Nyanna is in a village in upper Ghealdan, maybe a few miles out from the foot of the Mountains Of Mist. Just right for a detour ;D

Here's the link for the bio, if you want to take a look at it:

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/52792-wt-approved-bio-for-nyanna-al%E2%80%99dyn-ccd-by-bt/

(see the fourth reply. It had to be edited after Owen posted it, so he pasted it all in again)

Edited by Nyanna al'Meara

I can see us making the detour if word had gotten to a Sister in the party about her, say, from the Wisdom of your village. Saying that happened, I think Jagen could or would make that trip.

How about if a meeting was arranged to meet somewhere along the way, like Lugard? If word came to the Tower it could have been sent back for her to go to Lugard and wait for the Sisters who would be passing through, I think.