DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I'll drag you to the WT if you want to be a novice!!

Jagen Sedai

I can see us making the detour if word had gotten to a Sister in the party about her, say, from the Wisdom of your village. Saying that happened, I think Jagen could or would make that trip.

How about if a meeting was arranged to meet somewhere along the way, like Lugard? If word came to the Tower it could have been sent back for her to go to Lugard and wait for the Sisters who would be passing through, I think.

Yesss....that's a great idea, seeing as they couldn't find Nyanna, the wisdom of Dell's Bridge (Mistress Berran) could have contacted an Aes Sedai. Now the cook (Mistress Alkan) could have told someone (i.e. an eyes-and-ears in the village about the strange girl) and it could be curiosity for an Aes Sedai if she was passing through?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I can see us making the detour if word had gotten to a Sister in the party about her, say, from the Wisdom of your village. Saying that happened, I think Jagen could or would make that trip.

How about if a meeting was arranged to meet somewhere along the way, like Lugard? If word came to the Tower it could have been sent back for her to go to Lugard and wait for the Sisters who would be passing through, I think.

Hullo...? Just seeing if anyone's here, but I'll post anyway.

This is the last paragraph from my character's bio:

One day Mistress Alkan took her to meet someone and Nyanna reluctantly obliged, feeling she owed at least some obedience to the woman who fed her. The woman turned out to be an Aes Sedai, and confirmed that Nyanna had the spark inborn. Not that she had much choice, Nyanna refused at first, but the next morning she found herself on a horse riding to the White Tower with the Aes Sedai and her Warder.

"took her to meet someone" when I was writing it first, I was thinking of Mistress Alkan introducing her to an Aes Sedai in the common room of the Inn, however they could have gone to Lugard too?

I rather like to option of Mistress Alkan being an eyes-and-ears, rather than the Wisdom contacting an Aes Sedai, since she doesn't know where Nyanna is. What do you think? :) :happy:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...