DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

EDIT: NEW OFFSITE URLS

KellySedai

Nope. I locked it on purpose. There's also a thread in the announcement forum that explains what's going on. I am switching hosting companies and in order to get the databases synched correctly, I can't have people posting on one while I'm uploading to the other. I'll post the new URL when work is completed.

I like red and black; but the dragon was perfect and Lor had the final say.

Oh, and sorry, Kelly. No one had posted there in a couple of days and it's always rather slow. I honestly didn't think anyone would even notice until the change was done... and I was busy concentrating on the Blues' board, which I was having problems with. The change was kind of sudden, neccessarily because my current/old hosting company are jerks.

hmm, are we supposed to be able to post?? cause all I got was this message

Could not insert new word

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1146 Table 'thekin.phpbb_search_wordlist' doesn't exist

INSERT IGNORE INTO phpbb_search_wordlist (word_text, word_common) VALUES ('great', 0), ('siggies', 0)

Line : 234

File : functions_search.php

:?

My fault. When I restored the database to correct Jhae's problem, I forgot to change the domain name. I also unlocked everything.

Let me know if you get debug errors, I was having some trouble connecting to the database while I was testing it but it seems to have cleared up.

Archived