DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

the fOOtballers thread

soccerscott

Silly, seeing as there's only one right answer:

Manchester United baby!

Best team there ever was, from best, law and charlton to rooney, nani and berbatov. Lovely lads, all of 'em. Except that c*nt rooney who's still to redeem himself :p

Lovely side, innit?

Going to Manchester to see 'em take on Blackburn in about three weeks, can't wait :D

Just throwing this out there, but pretty sure Chelsea is top at the moment. Man U need to start scoring some more goals and quit with the draws. I'm more of a fulham supporter just because they were one of the first teams to accept american loans. Have fun at the match, you need to take some pics for me!

Any and everything about the worlds greatest game is a go here. Best pitch, favourite (yea check out the spelling for you guys haha) league, favourite teams, player, scores and stats, boots, the poor match balls for the cup games... It's all welcome here.

That is the only way to spell favourite. United Stadians are just a little messed up in the head.

I thought I did well to conform to what yall were used to :)

so... i have a question / request...

my 02 adidas predator boots are trash. I have a nasty habbit of dragging my toe. In any case, I've repaired them once, and they won't take another. I need a new pair. I'm looking for

2002 Adidas Predator X-TRX Lunar boots. US size 9.5

anyone know how to locate a pair? (yes I tried ebay and amazon)

• 2 weeks later...

He played in the 2002 world cup and him and ballak(sp) took the team to the finals. He injured his hand in the game and got taped in like the 30th min or whatever.

SO...no luck on the lunar predators? didnt think so :(

also... my MLS team is now out of the playoffs. Sigh... bye bye Seattle.

That's a tough question considering I didn't expect to see these teams in the final.

However I like Colorado over Dallas. The veterans in the defense will keep things together. I would expect something similiar to a Chelsea game... slow...kind of boring, and Colorado will take an advantage of a counter attack or a break away. I wouldn't expect to see much from set pieces though.

Colorado 1 - Dallas 0

Archived