DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I'm New!!!

Lessa Nikia

Aparently I don't get a welcome so I'll just introduce myself.

I'm in my junior year of high school and I live in Alberta, Canada. I started the WoT series back in Jan and I finished it in July. I've started a reread and I'm taking notes while reading such as Min's viewings and Egwene's dreams.

Can't think of anything else to say but it is great to be part of the Band! :bandredhand:

Hey Nikia! Welcome to the Band, we're glad to have you here!

I'm Krak, the Captain-General of the Band's Infantry and one of the better looking members here at the Band. As you probably know, we love to spend our time talking about music, food, and travel - with some more general conversation thrown in for good measure. I'm sure you're going to fit right in, and we hope you feel right at home. Feel free to look around, talk to people, join in conversations, and have a good time.

We have three regiments here at the Band, and you can choose (if you wish) to join one of those regiments if you want to take a more active role here. The three regiments are: Infantry, Cavalry, and Archers. Each regiment tries to focus on a different aspect of...stuff. At the Infantry, we focus on infantry stuff: sword forms, fencing, dueling, brawling, and general roughhousing in the form of jokes, pubs, and general bawdiness. Your decision is totally up to you and you can make your choice at any time you so desire.

I'd like to apologize that you didn't receive a formal welcome. We've been really busy around here, but none more so than our fearless leader, Corki. He's been super busy with real life happenings, so he hasn't been able to be around much lately. I'm sure that your formal welcome will happen soon.

Again, welcome to the Band and I hope you have a great time here!

CORKI STOP SLACKING!!!!!!!

and u secretary....

and no i aint been slacking myself :wacko:

Welcome to the band btw

I am Sir Imperium of the Cavalry

I hope u enjoy messing around in the band!

*passes the recruit a bandy*

Now drain that

Archived