DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Introduction of myself

shadow walker

Good morning to everyone. My name is Shadow I currently hail from Maryland. I am an avid fan of science fiction books, and just reading in general. I like all music except country :biggrin: I am a libra and enjoy long walks on the beach.... :blink: Not sure what else to write lol. I am to smart for my own good and my tongue tends to get me in trouble :wink: I wont have to worry about waking up bonded will I?? I am pretty unruly and I don't always play well with others :dry:

Go away for a couplw of weeks and no one even starts threads for our newbies.....

Welcome shadow, and ignore TMD My Brownies are to die for...well not quite but they do have a bit of a kick, only a little tainted to help you on your way.

And as for healing, i'm not that bad, just forgot to heal up the last wound and they bled to death *shrugs*. When Elgee was here she used to get it confused with bonding, so lucky she's not around in these parts, or you could well end up bonded :laugh:

Patience is something I have in great amounts

*bows*

I always keep one eye open around here..It would be..unfortunate to be...accidently attached to another. Luckily the M'hael was kind enough to heal my wounds(which he caused btw) even if it was a little less than pleasant. :dry:

Archived