DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

RED AJAH AUTUMN FAIR - Siggy Comp Results and Poll

30 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for your favourite sig

ROLL UP, ROLL UP! Come hither all you heathen harlots and hirsuit Homo Sapiens.

Well folks, here it is. The result of the Red Ajah Autumn Fair. I can honestly say that I have been inundated with a meassage regarding entry requirements for this competition. But, as far as actual entries are concerned, there has been more than I could have hoped for. So I would like to start proceedings by saying thank you to each and every one of you that have entered and to everyone who has helped. I would like to thank my parents, whithout whom none of this would have been possible. Thank you to Mr Johnston at No 86 for breeding such a beautiful daughter (Charlotte, 21, Blond hair blue eyes; loves parading in her bedroom with her curtains open, wearing only skimpy underwear) I would also like to thank.... Err... OK, I have detracted somewhat from the topic at hand.

NOTE: I have deleted most of this introductory post to make the rules more simple to follow.

Well, the entry for this competition has now closed, the judging for the First Phase has been completed. So without further ado, I now declare the public vote to be open. HURRAH!

This will run for the durataion of the Festivities and the winners of both sections will be declared!

Man man man..... got a whole new appreciation for pannel judges, lemme tell ya'. How am I supposed to choose between all those? They're all gorgeous!

Alright, let's go over them.

Entry 01

Very interesting quote and cute picture. Unfortunatelly not a single reference to either the Autumn Fair or the Red Ajah. So can't really use that one.

Entry 02 and Entry 03

Beautiful pictures and you're the only one that included the dates of the Fair. One small minor point is that you really have to look good to be able to read it's a Red Ajah event.

Entry 04

Sorry about the shoes, no we won't refund them. :tongue: beautiful picture of an autumn scene, but no reference to the Autumn Festival and I can't have my Reds walking around cursing themselves.

Entry 05

Love what you've done with the picture and LOL the text is very much 'red'. Would be a strong contestant if the standards of the other submissions had been less high. Keep that humor though, it's fabulous! :laugh:

Entry 06

The picture itself is not that special, but the text and the border decoration makes up for that with room to spare. Love the elegant feel it brings. However, those A's seem to be bleeding all over the place and one thing the Reds do not do is waste blood. That's a big nono for us. (although, I must say, I love the symbolism behind it).

Entry 07

Definately a top contestant there. Beautiful picture with very strong symbolic meaning (for me) and love the elegance of the font and the borders. Very very nice!

Entry 08

Also a top contestant. Having dabbed a bit in sigmaking myself, I know how some things are rather difficult and I love how you've played with the layers to bring the yellow leaf to interact with the border in such a realistic manner. Very nicely done, though I prefer the font of nr 7 (considering the style, im guessing this is from the same sigmaker as 7 and 6).

Entry 09

Another top contestant! If that's not 'red' I dunno what is. *claims that sock puppet as her own*

Entry 10

I really really love the simple yet powerful message the picture is giving. Very nice choice, but compared to the rest, I can't place it in the top ranks.

Entry 11

Very nice idea with the food and quite unique compared to the other themes picked. There's a lot going on in the picture which makes it a bit hard to read the text.

Entry 12

Very nice touch with the WoT-wink to the wind, quite original that. Overall though, I'm afraid it doesn't really match up to the other high flyers.

Entry 13

ROFLMAO! Now dude(tte).... If you think I'm going to let my Reds walk around DM with Manny's butt hanging out for a week, you're delusional. LMAO! funny as hell though! :laugh:

Entry 14

This siggy pops.. its one of those 'eye-drawers'. Simple yet powerful. Good choices between picture, colorschemes and font. I'm slapping you in the top too.

Entry 15

This is also a favorite of mine. I love the poem! Strong yet delicate, determined yet approachable. Very very nicely done! Another top contestant.

So that is the overview of each submission. Let's review our top contestants: 7 - 8 - 9 - 14 - 15

I'd love to name you all winners, but in the end 'there can be only one'.

So without furhter ado...... *drumrolls*

The winner for the Ajah Choice (well, should be Highest choice, but you know what I mean) is..........

Oh, what the hell, who says there can't be two winners?

I'm calling a draw!

My choice goes to:

Entry 7 AND Entry 9 !!

Congratulations to whoever you are!! (don't reveal yourselves yet! there's still the people's choice to be voted on!!) :happy:

I believe Juan has gone off to get your prize.

Well congratulations to *cough*mffrfmmfrrrfffmmm*cough* for winning the Red Ajah Competition. You will, of course, be named and shamed and thoroughly presented your dues to within an inch of your modesty. But all in due course.

And thanks to mystica for a rather lengthy post... I was expecting a "And the winner is..." But trust our Myst to go and steal the limelight, just like all women give her an inch and she'll take at least six more. But once more I digress and blindly let myself swagger off on a tangent.

And now, I declare the pubic vote... OPEN!!!

Hold on... surely that was a typo!

Well folks, Voting is closed and the winner has... Well, won... So as I have been run off my feet at work I will announce the winner tomorrow as well as naming and shaming all other entrants.

There will be presentations and praise aplenty, so please don your bestest ball gowns and Tuxedos and begin to gather for the grand awards ceremony tomorrow evening.

Once again I thank everyone who submitted an entry or more, the competition would have been nothing without you.

Archived