DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Can I do some contracting?

ConningOfficer

Y'know, I'm getting really envious of all the snazzy signature pics that are out there. Especially now that I'm a der'Manishma, I feel that I should look the part. My command pin graphic does a great job for the icon, but...

I'd like to get one of these cool sig pics, too, but have absolutely no skill or knowledge with this sort of thing.

Is there anyone with some artistic or graphic talent that wants to earn some favors (get yer mind out of the gutter, Lor)?

Lacking that, I'm sure cold hard cash can speak, too. :)

I can do it, CO. And for free, too. Just sign this here contract that ensures you are my personal slave for the next ten years. And if that shouldn't be to your liking then I'm sure we can work out some other form for agreement.

No, seriously, though. I'll help =) why don't you email me at mortma @ gmail . com and we can talk shop.

That looks good to me. =) I'm so pleased with the picture. Once you have a good picture to work from then everything else gets that much easier. I'm glad you like it. And thank you Nia, for being very supportive although I no longer pay you to. That's what friendship is all about, I suppose ;)

*hugs all around*

Watch it, Lor, I have to be on my best behavior for the rest of the weekend! I could send you some more whites pictures, though, if I do it on the sly...

The homefront is already keyed up because she just went to my class party tonight and saw that in my entering master's class there's 3 men and 20 women, and that the women are friendly with me. She was still smiling after a small number of drinks, but when things started to shift into high gear, I got the "high sign" for us to pay up and go home.

Bummer. I'd always hoped to have a wild night out with something like a dozen women. ;)

I used to get carte blanche on things like grabbing a drink after class or staying out late. I may have my privledges revoked for no good reason - I didn't do anything!

Umm... I dunno. Let's tuck you into one of his white uniforms and see if he's still yummier. Personally, I think he's got you in the smile department. But then, I'm not much of a "pillow friend" so I'm prolly not much help. ;)

Oh, boy - I disappear for a couple of days so I can get all of my studying and reading done, and I come back to a wild discussion! :)

And, Lor, the good thing is that already there's a fair bit less of me to look at (and what remains is in better shape), so that's a good thing thanks to the NU fitness facility. It's an easy thing to make the time to work out when I have selected a time when (a) the weight machines and cardio equipment I use is only half full and (b) the only people in the entire building seem to be young women.

And, of course, you have my full permission to share those change of command pics with those that are curious about them...

Did I mention that I love being a student again after 10 years of being around predominantly all guys?

There's been several requests for me to get the uniform out of the closet already. I say "special occasions only", though I haven't figured out when those occasions may be. :)

Okay, I've been REALLY bad. I'll shut up.

Archived