DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello everyone

Magnetic Zero

No, no, nothing like that. You wouldn't be alive if that had happened.

We were Dreadie's, posted in the same threads a few times - you know, the usual.

I had a different avatar back then, but we didn't interact much. Still, it's nice to have oldies back...especially ones that got banned for pushing the envelope.

I'm partial to floggings myself... but this would be a nuanced difference compared with a whipping I suppose? And why not just combine the lynching with the whipping? Heck we could even throw in some whipped cream (for kicks) and get some nubile mud-wrestlers thrown in for good measure... the possibilities are endless!

Anyhow, your original post was to say hello.

Hello.

Why don't we just pretend he already tested you? I want to see some fireworks!

I'm partial to floggings myself... but this would be a nuanced difference compared with a whipping I suppose?

Whipping is a very specific type of punishment. It's like comparing lemons and limes. They both hurt like hell when you dip a bleeding person into an vat of it, but I don't really know where I was going with that metaphor. I just have the urge to dip a bleeding, screaming person into a vat of lemon juice now.

And why not just combine the lynching with the whipping?

'Cause it's no fun if the person being whipped can't scream out in pain.

Heck we could even throw in some whipped cream (for kicks) and get some nubile mud-wrestlers thrown in for good measure... the possibilities are endless!

How about we save the nude mud-wrestling women and whipped cream for the after party, eh?

Pandy's just been grouchy ever since we permed his fur. Personally I think he looks better with a bit more volume and bounce.

I'll see your onion juice and raise you battery acid!

Well, now you're talking advanced techniques here!

Archived