DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Can I have a friend? Or an enemy :D

Jagen Sedai

Well, as the title suggests... I have had Jagen as a character here since 2000 or 2001. She was my first character, ever, for RPing anything and I love her to death. I feel I know her deeply, and yet not at all. Part of my problem is I just haven't interacted enough with her.

Basically I wish to have some threads to do--be they in current time, or in the past, to set up relationships with others' characters. Jagen loves her Ajah but she likes interacting with everyone. I'd like to develop some relationships with her--friendships, acquaintances, enemies, whatever--so I can work on character development and of course, have friends/enemies/etc for the present and future :D

So if you interested, please reply or PM me, I'd love to come up with some threads!

*smiles* I feel the same way about Raeyn, but she's currently out of the Tower and I have NO idea what I'm going to do with her at current. Lillith, on the other hand, might be a fun one once I dust her off. It's really all moot until I find more time. BUTBUTBUT I will say that seeing another set of sworn enemies would do my heart good - I remember that Cyndrid of the Blues did that with one of the Yellows... Erina, perhaps? Anyways, it was most excellent to see, and I think did a lot more to spice up the roleplay than some of the other things we've seen over the years. :D

I want to welcome any ideas :D Jagen travels out of the Tower a lot so if you want to run into her... maybe a dilemma comes up (either for your character or mine) that needs them to work together on, and maybe it doesn't work out as planned? Hm, I will think on it. heehee.

You know, if you'd like an enemy within the Ajah, Elin will be raised soon, hopefully as a Red (assuming they accept her), and from reading Jagen's bio, I think she and Elin would have some conflicts. :biggrin:

sounds about right Arath :D

but right now, he's just an enemy to Jagen :P

Phelix, that sounds great--where is your bio?

Raeyn, also, I'm hoping to have an RP plotline approved soon. If it is, I'd be happy to welcome your character(s). :)