DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Elin Hawes raised to Accepted

Amadine

Congratulations Phelix!!!

Elin Hawes is now an Accepted of the White Tower, her Arches may be read here: http://www.dragonmou...1-elins-arches/

PS My apologies to the Whites, white lettering on a white background just does not work! :laugh:

Yay! Thanks for the colorful welcome! :claps:

The White Ajah is now the flesh-toned ajah! :ohmy:

Trust Ama to find a way to do that :rolleyes:

Congratulations, Phelix! Man, this must be some kind of record for fastest raising :unsure:

She's very inventive, isn't she? :shifty eyes:

Thanks Elgee! I don't think I'll be able to match it for Accepted to Full Sister... but I'll be sure to get it done in under three weeks. :laugh:

*wonders about Ama's smile... perhaps the Mistress has a place in the other Tower.*

And many thanks Kathleen. :biggrin: I wouldn't have been able to finish so quickly without you and our rather enjoyable back and forth breaking Elin's block. Thank you. :smile:

Gonna get some cookies! (I'm half-way done with my reqs for Accepted! Yay! 1 Solo post done, three posts into both teaching and taking a class... hee! Ama, you might want to get that Accepted Quiz ready for Elin!)

... I'm guessing you're not going to need that special req we were going to offer you and a few others, then :P

Special req? :ohmy: If it's fun, I can delay... hold off on posting my final reply to teaching my novices. :devil:

Or just continue being an Accepted until it's done. I likes being special......

Well, it was more a case of "you do this job for us that's about 50 times the amount of work of 1 req and we'll give you credit for ... 1 req" ... it's the kind of heads I win tails you lose situation I like :biggrin:

Well, it was more a case of "you do this job for us that's about 50 times the amount of work of 1 req and we'll give you credit for ... 1 req" ... it's the kind of heads I win tails you lose situation I like :biggrin:

Having heard your idea... I'm down for the extra work. It'll be fun. :biggrin:

Though, if Elin or Gera should happen to suddenly sprout a few extra skill points, I wouldn't complain.... :wink:

Edited by Phelix