OMG! WoT related!

Twitchy

Pick your favorite!!  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your favorite!!

• Bidder one
    • Bidder two
    • Bidder three

I thought i had made this thread before...but i was planning to and i guess it was just a dream.

God thats gay.

Anyway, who is your favorite char in WoT?

And then post the one you hate them most....

Hate....Elayne....so....much....

nice spread on the votes O_O

I think mostly we dislike the women because they are so arrogant and self-sufficient... it's like reading about men, only they're girls so we kinda take it amiss... but you must never forget that Randland is a land where ladies are the strongest power so it kinda stands to reason they'd be like that... on the other hand, Elaida is the stupidest of them all, Elayne is starting to get on my nerves and I really do hate Egwene.

Like Min though, and for some unexplicable reason, I don't mind Faile... I guess I like loyalty in a woman so much I could bare with all that... Aviendha I liked at first, but she totally got corrupted after spending time with Elayne, Nynaeve I like more and more where before she was the annoying one and Cadsuane is first on my list I wish Rand to give an ultimate spanking to. And I'd totally fvck Graendal :P

I love Nyn. I love Egwene. I used to think Elayne was alright, though she's never been the type of person I've liked. Aviendha is great, even when she's being corrupted by Elayne.

The only girl who I absolutely hate in the series is Faile. After her and Perrin got married she just changed. She was no longer Perrin's wife but a woman who cares more about Perrin's title and how people see him than the man himself.

I just don't think she really loves him, and because of that I think she needs to die. Also, I despise Saldaeans anyway.

Min is the woman who stays true to herself the most throughout the series.

*Nods*

I agree that Avi got corrrupted

It started in i think....ap path of daggers or crown of swords, but Elay and Nyn were all, SILK, LACE, DRESSES!

And Avi had no choice but either kill them both or listen :P

I made up a story about when Elayne found out Avi F*cked Rand, but its not proper for DM....:P

• 3 weeks later...

Id like to know why the hell Cadsuane has to say

Phawwwwwww!!! all the frickin time its really

irritating and I think some one

should kill her for it.

Hopefully it will be early in the next book and

before she gets a chance to open her mouth.

Archived