Draghkar- bard?

Min- rogue

Shienarans- ranger

Asha'man- blk mage/ mage knight

Abel- ranger

Luhan- blacksmith

Doman- pirate/ corsaire

I'll try for more. ;D

Perrin is a Ranger all the way. Maybe with 1 level of Barbarian for the Rage. Hopper is his Animal Companion, and he can only "summon" him in T'A'R. Since there arent many different races in WoT Id say his Favored Enemies so far would be Whitecloaks, Trollocs and Fades. He is good with a bow, and he even dualwields later, a hammer and dagger style.

Yea I agree and will keep Perrin as that. Anyone interested I got another possible title screen to show off as well as the characters themselves. Now don't expect any of them to look just like them and they all need recolored but I did what I could.

Title Screen

title.png

Characters Left to right, first row then second:Rand, Egwene, Nynaeve, Mat, Perrin, Lan, Moiraine

eyeoftheworld.png

Character Sprites in same order as faces

eotw1.png

Again PLEASE don't flame me for how they look. I realize Lan looks like he's 12 and almost half of it is colored wrong like eyes, hair etc. etc. I will take care of that but feel free to leave your opinions if it's constructive. Thank you.

Nynaeve has dark (black?) hair. Other than that minor problem, the chars look very good!

what a great idea to make an rpg with the book!!!

how far have you progressed so far, whats the ETA?

do you need some help?

I know thats why i said twice that i had to have them recolored lol!

On the other note thanks!

The egg is far from hatching I don't expect to have a demo ready until Christmas. I plan on releasing demo Christmas Eve. Hopefully a quarter of the book done but prolly much less lol. It will be as close to the book as I can make it and yes any help is appreciated. I need everything right now. Even just brainstorming for my database like what characters are what class? what spells should be in the game? what enemies what bosses? stuff like that. item names weapons armor treasure...all the little things will make it the most enjoyable thing ever.

I also need voice actors. Plenty I need! I need original music for the game. I have a woman that has lent 20 pieces of original music for the game but the more the better. I need graphic people that know how to do spriting and photoshop people for template graphics. Phew....lots...

Archived