DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Newest SS!!!!

ed2funy

I did Adella, but I can't read Idiocy.. Sorry.. I am some what fluent in Stupid after talking with some of the Dreadies, but I haven't picked up Idiocy yet. ^^

Oh really? Because you sure can WRITE it, and that seems to come naturally to you. :D

Limi.jpg

*points at her sig* Can't even spell Myrddraal....And I already told her about it. :P

So, I think NOW would be a good time for this:

*points and laughs at Limi* HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Ha!

*chuckles at Adella's comment* Oh yes, "do as I say not as I do" right Eddie? Alas, I figured that any more letters would make it hard for some of the lesser factions to read. I know you have trouble with big or long words, so I was trying to do the community a favor and not confuse you more. Goodness knows you don't need any help being out there..

Awh, she is trying to play it off. So cute...in a sad, she-knows-she-made-a-silly-mistake-but-wants-to-put-a-distraction-out-there, kind of way.

*stabs Limi's cheeck*

It's ok Little MYRDDRAAL, we will take care of you, just follow me to this small room with sharp objects. ;D

The funny is not in him pointing out an error in you that he also does.. it's that you did it in a siggy and then played it off like you did it purposefully.  You should have seen the flack Moggy got when she first started coming here for having a different spelling of that name.  Own up to the dorkiness or change the siggy. *shrugs* 

• Club Leader

Don't worry Limi - the other factions are always watching EVERY little thing we do, because let's face it - they're obsessed with us! Ahh the price of fame and stardom!

You are a wise man...... errr, spawn. This is so true!

I AM obsessed with my Ewok. :-*  He runs the second best faction in all of Shayol Ghul.

Really Nae? You admit to being third?

Wow....some humility you have there. ;D

See Limi. Aust had a great response!

Archived