• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

*a dark figure shrouded in red flames appeares in an explosion of shadow*

AH! NEW MEAT FOR THE GRINDER, I SEE!

*examines new recruits*

THEY SHALL MAKE FINE ADDITIONS TO THE RANKS OF SHAYOL GHUL!

ALL HAIL THE GREAT LORD!!!

*dissapears in explosion of shadow*

I am a long time member of the Dragonmount forums, but the vast majority of my posts are in the subforums discussing the books, characters, and plotlines of Robert Jordan's WOT.

After deciding to join Shayol Ghul's WOT mafia roleplaying game, I have decided to join Shayol Ghul. May all beware of the new dreadlord here. This is my first and final warning! :darkone::flamingsword:

I am a long time member of the Dragonmount forums, but the vast majority of my posts are in the subforums discussing the books, characters, and plotlines of Robert Jordan's WOT.

After deciding to join Shayol Ghul's WOT mafia roleplaying game, I have decided to join Shayol Ghul. May all beware of the new dreadlord here. This is my first and final warning! :darkone::flamingsword:

You're a Lightful for now, but I like your enthusiasm!

*stabs with enthusiasm*

Here at SG, we like that in a person. biggrin.gif

And evilness.

Welcome!

You're a Lightful for now, but I like your enthusiasm!

*stabs with enthusiasm*

Here at SG, we like that in a person. biggrin.gif

And evilness.

Welcome!

Thank you for the welcome. I'm glad that you like enthusiasm, because I've got that, plus a whole lot more!!!

*stabbity ed2funy with much enthusiasm* :biggrin:

Thanks for the Stabs. It feels like a home, a dysfunctional sort of love.

Now DO I saw something? Or what? Fill out a questionnaire?

I'm freaking out. Its like getting married or something. I feel like a bad husband already.

Love,

Jarviee

Thanks for the Stabs. It feels like a home, a dysfunctional sort of love.

Now DO I saw something? Or what? Fill out a questionnaire?

I'm freaking out. Its like getting married or something. I feel like a bad husband already.

Love,

Jarviee

Yes. Go buy me a shrubbery.

Our designated Newbie Torturer Greeter, Alaksuliel (just call her Eli) will PM you a welcome and some info when she signs on (she's a kiwi, so she's probably asleep at the moment. That, or drunk. Yeah.). In the meantime, chill out, find some threads to post in, check out Thak to see if any games are running or to start looking at the grayman tasks (Eli will explain if you're confused. The rest of us will laugh at the confusion).

Archived