DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Funny Night

Luckers

I heard a mom yelling at her son calling him Perrin, so I inquired about the odd name, and she said sort of sheepishly, "Well, my husband likes these books..."  and I blurted out, "The Wheel of Time by Robert Jordan!"

I thought that was cool that someone actually had the guts to name one of their children Perrin, which is extremely strange where I live.  I love these books, but I don't know if I like them enough to name one of my children after any of the characters.  Shadar Haran perhaps...

Hmmm.... I named my son Perrin.  Seriously!  If you don't mind me asking where do you live?

• 2 weeks later...

I heard a mom yelling at her son calling him Perrin, so I inquired about the odd name, and she said sort of sheepishly, "Well, my husband likes these books..."  and I blurted out, "The Wheel of Time by Robert Jordan!"

I thought that was cool that someone actually had the guts to name one of their children Perrin, which is extremely strange where I live.  I love these books, but I don't know if I like them enough to name one of my children after any of the characters.  Shadar Haran perhaps...

Hmmm.... I named my son Perrin.  Seriously!  If you don't mind me asking where do you live?

Saratoga Springs, Utah, USA

What would have been better than Verin, Luckers: Asmodean!

But he's dead. I made sure before I...

Ah...

That is...

Look! A squirrel!

*flees in the opposite direction of the convenient squirrel*

I know someone who named their son Fain. I'm scared for the boy, I really am. I also have a cousin whose middle name is Gawain. Ive also met a couple of Mats, one of whom was a mischievious little brat, with brown hair and eyes. And Ive met a Rand.

What I find funny is the number of books a character named Thom shows up. Our white haired gleeman surely gets around!

Archived