DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Harry Potter Mafia Maddness <Game Over - Congrads Town & Siblings>

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dragonsworn1991

Notice how Pete is now trying to hedge his bet? He knows I'm going top flip innocent and he REALLY wants to push this lynch through.

Aemon who are you claiming you targeted last night?

Plus I am not hedging my bets, you seem overly confident in an innocent viewing and you are banking on it. So that says GF to me. Plus Dah targeted you and got scum. Wouldn't it be amazing luck for the town if you were the GF and he got a scum viewing on you.  :D Think of the irony.

I know you targeted Meesh, and she happened to be the one to wind up dead. *Fake dramatically gasps*

Aemon who are you claiming you targeted last night?

I targeted Player last night.

Plus I am not hedging my bets, you seem overly confident in an innocent viewing and you are banking on it. So that says GF to me.

That's what happens when you are innocent, Pete. You know the finder will say that you are innocent.

Plus Dah targeted you and got scum. Wouldn't it be amazing luck for the town if you were the GF and he got a scum viewing on you.  :D Think of the irony.

You can't have it both ways, Pete.

Lia- I totally outed myself giving my character and role to try and fiond the scum. Pete isa inventing roles and not revealing character to try and run a fast lynch on me and you all are just following along. That is what I don't understand. We have a revealed finder who most likely viewed me last night. Scum would have blocked and killed the finder. That is the flaw in Pete's oh so fragile web of deception. There is no logic to what he is saying.

Guest dragonsworn1991

I'm Kingsly Shacklebolt Aemon, I posted that a while ago.

Why are you so interested in outing people's characters?

bah!!  England may have better ball control, but our Goalie is great

Deadline

Tuesday, June 15th @ 2pm CST; 29 alive, 15 to lynch

Vote Count

Aemon(10): Thorum, Pete, Jeran, Tayla, Wombat, Charis, Nae, Krak, Tigs, Lia

Pete(1): Aemon

no vote(18): Dar, Mottlee, Som1, Pookie, Player, Verbal, Pankh, Wolfie, Alanna, Danya, Rose, rojano, Crusher, Elli, Boopsy, Locke, Adella, Taei

Deadline

Tuesday, June 15th @ 2pm CST; 29 alive, 15 to lynch

Vote Count

Aemon(11): Thorum, Pete, Jeran, Tayla, Wombat, Charis, Nae, Krak, Tigs, Lia, Dah

Pete(1): Aemon

no vote(17): Dar, Mottlee, Som1, Pookie, Player, Verbal, Pankh, Wolfie, Alanna, Rose, rojano, Crusher, Elli, Boopsy, Locke, Adella, Taei

In other words, Pete, you will refuse to see any evidence that you are lynching an innocent. If the finder says I'm innocent, I must be the godfather. If Players says I blocked him, he must be scum too. he fact that I blocked Pan and we only had 1 night kill, "that can be explained by any number of reasons". You refuse to see reason because you are scum holding onto the tenuous lie of a random night ability. Why even have a finder or other players that can testify if you won't listen to them? If this lynch actually goes through, I hope everyone comes to their senses and lynches you next.

Glah... I'm gonna quickly post this and then run out.

I believe Pete more than Aemon. In a game this huge, Pete outing himself JUST to target someone for a lynch is pretty pointless. I'm gonna vote Aemon for now. Sorry dood, but I REALLY hate rolefishers and you've been rolefishing this whole time. An accusation of, "Look he's scum coz he won't tell us who he is." is really just downright scummy. And being THIS desperate to get a finder's viewing when ya weren't really in the deep water just shows that it's your power to appear innocent. If I were the finder, I wouldn't even bother with you.

So... [glow=red,2,300]aemon[/glow].

Wow, Aemon, I believe Mynd proved that it doesn't matter who you say your character is, at least with so few SUPER active posters. It's very easy to overlook things in a game this huge, especially if you hardly post at all.

I'm willing to hold my vote until we heard more from Rose, since you are so intent on it, but you REALLY are being over defensive, and it's not helping you.

I believe Pete more than Aemon. In a game this huge, Pete outing himself JUST to target someone for a lynch is pretty pointless. I'm gonna vote Aemon for now. Sorry dood, but I REALLY hate rolefishers and you've been rolefishing this whole time. An accusation of, "Look he's scum coz he won't tell us who he is." is really just downright scummy. And being THIS desperate to get a finder's viewing when ya weren't really in the deep water just shows that it's your power to appear innocent. If I were the finder, I wouldn't even bother with you.

So... [glow=red,2,300]aemon[/glow].

So... aemon.

Riiiiight. Having someone lie and say that you targeted the dead guy and an 8 vote bandwagon is nothing to worry about, is it? Are you on a team with "Kingsley" by any chance?

I think Lia said it best... (in bed)

Aemon you're trying too hard, Wombat is right, Pete is totally outing himself by gunning for you so hard, believe me, if you flip innocent he's my next vote ;)

We've got Dah's and Pete's info and I doubt Rose's would make people feel much differently if she chose you to view since the word "godfather" has been flung out there and Pete is claiming to see actions and not alignment and there's also no guarantee Rose chose you to view in bed.

[glow=red,2,300]Aemon[/glow] in bed. 

I should be in bed with how my back feels. But don't want anyone else there unless they have good massage hands.

Anyway, not like my viewing is going to make much of a difference, but Aemon was one of the people I looked at, and I got an odd number. How do you like them apples?

[glow=red,2,300]Aemon[/glow] Applesauce

Well, considering that [glow=red,2,300]Aemon[/glow] is scum, I'll vote for him.

Now then, instead of saying how scummy Aemon is, we should probably start discussing who to lynch for Day 4.  Aemon is a closed case. 

I should be in bed with how my back feels. But don't want anyone else there unless they have good massage hands.

Anyway, not like my viewing is going to make much of a difference, but Aemon was one of the people I looked at, and I got an odd number. How do you like them apples?

[glow=red,2,300]Aemon[/glow] Applesauce

And the other?

(Is that a PR too?)

Archived