DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Harry Potter Mafia Maddness <Game Over - Congrads Town & Siblings>

ok

for Talya, Amadine, aemonkristen

He has claimed Ginny Weasly, which would almost definitly be in the game, so I just want to know why he waited till now to say anything? And he announces a 4 day LOA on top of it.

The rason I didn’t say anything before was cause I didn’t think it would be helpful as the only players to have died where either inactives or town. Then aust was killed and I was trying to figure out why he would be a target as he was the mafia recruiter. I didn’t know if someone had done something so my results where different. Then mynd died and I got a mafia alignment on him. I figured it was better to tell you all my results. I admit I probably should have just said who I was and what I my role was but as others have said usually role reveals aren’t a good thing. (well in the couple of games I’ve played any way). as for not posting much before this I  didn't feel like i could add anything constructive to what was being said and I think that posting just for the sake of posting doesn't help the town.

i'm really sorry for the late notice on my LOA but one of the teachers had to pull out and they needed a replacement to go. i only found out the day before we left. I would have posted it soon if I had know.

mmeeshal

2) Mottlee is a GIRL.  Just like Wolfie.  There's even that little pink icon over on the side to help you figure that one out. (I know some of you knew this already, but for those who didn't and can't be bothered with using the correct gender...)

Thanks mmeeshal .

Yes I’m a girl but I also know how easy it is to forget and just say he/his as I how done it in the past.  Thanks for the apology Amadine

i hope i got all the posts directed/about at me if not sorry.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm curious to know why Thorum puts me a number 4 for being in-active? I've been a lot more active than some other people here. If it's in relation to how active other players are, well, a number of you in this game are on a lot more than I am.

I do have a life outside of DM y'know. Not that I'm saying everyone else doesn't have one. :)

I think it's because players like you and me don't post a lot, but we do follow along, so we consider ourselves active. I don't post unless I really, really feel I have something to say, but I must check this game thread like, 4 times a day, or at least every spare minute I have LOL. But I can see where, from other people's persoectives, all they have to go on for activity is how much I've posted, and that can make me look inactive.

Okay, checking in before I go on a 3 day LoA until Sunday (camping)

About inactive, I think they should only be classified as such (at least suspiciously) if their inactivity is suspicious.

Oh, and [glow=Blue,2,300]Common Rooms[/glow]

Alanna, I couldn't have said that better if I tried.  Every last word applies to me too.  

The ONLY reason I bothered doing that post is because I had some concerns about which folks were being labeled inactive and which ones weren't.  It doesn't take into consideration the content of the posts, which has been pointed out.  That is largely because I didn't want to play the judge of what is quality/useful and what isn't.  I think there are a number of people in the 10-20 post range there that have definitely contributed even though they don't have 30+ posts.

Alanna, I couldn't have said that better if I tried.  Every last word applies to me too. 

The ONLY reason I bothered doing that post is because I had some concerns about which folks were being labeled inactive and which ones weren't.  It doesn't take into consideration the content of the posts, which has been pointed out.  That is largely because I didn't want to play the judge of what is quality/useful and what isn't.  I think there are a number of people in the 10-20 post range there that have definitely contributed even though they don't have 30+ posts.

*nods* You go girls!

It is now Dawn Phase!

Thread will be locked until results from all Night Actions have been PM'd.

in the mean time, here is the 2nd Felix Exam question.  Please PM your answers to me for credit :)

2.  After Mrs. Norris was found, and assumed dead by Lockheart, what curse did he suggest to Dumbledore that had caused it?

Aberforth grumbled to himself as he exited the castle; his brother was ever obstinate of the danger staring him in the face, and as usual heeded no ones advice except his own.  Aberforth couldn't understand how Albus had mystified so many people into believing he was all knowing and great; oh yes, Albus was a great wizard, if not an egotistical pompous fool.

"It's for the greater good, Aberforth; you don't know all the details, so how could you see the bigger picture."

He kicked a rock as he muttered in disgust to himself as he remembered the last words his brother had said before he had slammed the door in Albus's face.  Aberforth gave a snort of a scoff as he exited Hogwarts Grounds and found his way onto the path that lead to Hogsmead Village.

"Always for the Greater Good; well the Greater Good can kiss my ass!" he grumbled to himself as he spat on the ground.  "Nothing will teach him to put aside his own selfish goals; not deaths in his school, and certainty not Ariana ..."

His anger ebbed away, giving way to pain and sadness instead.  As he walked further down the dark path, the air began to grow colder; he ignored a shiver, instead his mind drifted off to that day.  He remembered clearly what had happened; the fight between himself and Grindlewald, his brother standing by the way side, then poor Ariana.  His sadness grew to sorrow and tears began to fill his eyes; the weather began to grow even colder, an eerie darkness creeping in, his thoughts growing sadder with the weather.

Immersed in his own pity and grief, it was too late before he realized what was happening.  Hooded figures glided toward him from all sides; Aberforth looked up, stunned to see that he was surrounded by Dementors.  Immediately he raised his wand and tried to think of a happy thought.

"Expecto Patronum."

A weak and thin silver wisp emitted from his wand and the Dementors continued their approach; panic flooded him, because he was once again obsessing over his sisters death he couldn't recall a happy thought.  Once again, he attempted to cast his Patronous.

"Expecto Patronum."

This time a silver goat leaped from the tip of his wand; it was a weak Patronus, for it was transparent and flickered slightly.  It charged at the nearest Dementor, who brushed it away causally with one hand; the Dementors continued their advice, scabbed black hands reaching up to lower their hoods. Aberforths voice became almost weak as the fear, panic and grief began to overwhelm him.  He backed up, shaking his head, and muttering a weak cry of No, holding up his wand in a last effort at defense.

He fell to the ground as the group of Dementors leapt on him, much like a pack of hungry wild animals devouring a kill.  One by one they took turns sucking out his soul, until all that was left was a shell of a body that once was Aberforth Dumbledore.

Meesh, Aberforth Dumbledore has been Night Killed

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sirius Black padded across the Grounds, near the Forbidden Forrest on his nightly patrol, slightly humming to himself.  Though he had to do this in his Animungus form, he was more than happy to be out of Grimauld Place and finally helping.  He didn't expect much to happen out here; but with what had been going on in the castle, one couldn't be too careful.  Everyone was on high alert now, with the increasing deaths, one of them being his insane cousin Bellatrix Lestrange.  His tail wagged on it's own accord at that thought, his only regret was that it was a stupid necklace and not a curse from him that did her in.

He stopped suddenly, his ears perking up; a flash of light, faint and quick, briefly illuminated the woods.  Watching, he saw as another light white light flashed in the woods; it flickered then died out.  Standing there, Sirius judged that the direction of the light came from the Path that lead to Hogsmead; without another thoght, he began to make his way quickly in that direction.  It was quicker to get there in his dog form, and he would make less noise; he didn't get far before something else stopped him, making his hackles stand on end.  

He could sense Dementors before even reaching the gate, and alot of them judging by the fact he could feel them yet not see them.  Whimpering and his tail going between his legs he turned to head back to the castle but found his way blocked by a tall and slender figure covered in shadows.  Sirius stood still, head cocking to the side as he watched the figure approach him.  Sirius bared his teeth and a long deep growl came from his chest as he realized the figure was Voldemort.

A cold, high pitched chuckle drifted like a soft hiss through the air.

"My, my Padfoot; one would think you'd be happier to see me than the Dementors back there.  Of course, if you'd perfer their company I'm positive thay'd be more than thrilled to have you."

Transforming was not an option, it would take to long; his best option was to find an escape route and warn the others that Voldemort was here.  Sirius stood his ground, his growl turning to a snarl as he tried to find a way around Voldemort.  An amused smile played on Voldemorts thin lips; making a rash decision, Sirius leapt into the air toward him.  Voldemort flicked his wand casually,

"Avada Kedavera!"

The curse hit Sirius before his back paws were off the ground, as his body fell it transformed back to his Human form.  Voldemort stood for a minute, looking down at the body with a curious expression before walking off into the woods.

Amadine, Sirius Black as been Night Killed

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deadline

Tuesday, June 15th @ 2pm CST; 28 alive, 15 to lynch

Vote Count

no vote(21): Dar, Mottlee, Som1, Krak, Nae, Pookie, Player, Verbal, Pankh, Wolfie, Alanna, Danya, Rose, rojano, Crusher, Thorum, Elli, Boopsy, Lia, Locke, Pete, Tigs, Adella, Aemon, Tayla, Wombat, Taei, Bela

Who is Aberforth Dumbledore?  Dang, I need to start reading or watching these things before I get in a game about them.  I'm guessing since she were NKed that she is town.

I'm not buying the confused act.  Meesh claimed Aberforth quite some time ago.  You should have looked him up then.

Charis will be replacing Bela  Welcome back to the game!!

Deadline

Vote Count

no vote(21): Dar, Mottlee, Som1, Krak, Nae, Pookie, Player, Verbal, Pankh, Wolfie, Alanna, Danya, Rose, rojano, Crusher, Thorum, Elli, Boopsy, Lia, Locke, Pete, Tigs, Adella, Aemon, Tayla, Wombat, Taei, Charis

Deadline

Vote Count

Pankh(1): Aemon

no vote(20): Dar, Mottlee, Som1, Krak, Nae, Pookie, Player, Verbal, Pankh, Wolfie, Alanna, Danya, Rose, rojano, Crusher, Thorum, Elli, Boopsy, Lia, Locke, Pete, Tigs, Adella, Tayla, Wombat, Taei, Charis

Aemon, you seem to forget that there could be a number of reasons why There was only one night kill on night one. From the healer guessing correctly to other blockers, to people that can send people away for the night!

I have to agree about the Amadine bit though, why kill her it means Thorum is proven innocent, or is it! If Aust was a Mafia recruiter and yet not part of Voldemort's team, we can assume there are two teams out there. If one has a recruiting ability then the other possibly does too. Thorum or Amadine would make a good recruit as they are almost proven innocent, but if someone did view them they know that they would get an Mafia viewing, so we would never know that they had been recruited.

Back to the Inactives, I'm glad to see Bela replaced, 0 posts is defiantely inactive. I don't expect everyone to post as much as others, I tend to as I have things going through my mind I like to put them down, otherwise I will forget. As long as the post are meaningful. There have been too many with one liners, a vote and not much else, those are the ones I call inactive. So much has happened in this game that I can't believe it when people say 'I have nothing to add' Even if you are agreeing with someone let us know, because you may just say something that will help us. coming in and saying 'mynd didn't fool me' doesn't mean much if you hadn't pointed that out at the time. Loads of things have happened that should provide with things to talk about, so I find that excuse very thin. You don't have to post loads, but at least play the game please, and not just post something long about why you don't post much!!!

ok so the results i got are

Mmeesh was Town Aligned Lie Detector

Amadine was Town Aligned Miller

also not sure if i posted this but Charis(Viktor Krum) was Town Aligned.

alanna just saw your post about stan maybe being mafia. i just wanted to say that he was town aligned.

Archived