DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

VERBAL and the other spitspawns.

Naeann

*takes a bow*  Todays performance was brought to you by the letters H and A and the letter 3.  HAHAHA.  *gives Verb a great big hug (and stabs him in the back)*  You know I love you, you crazy goon!

I would kind of have to agree. The things they were bashing each other on where rather light compared to what REALLY could have been said. But not bad never the less. I would rate it a 7.5 out of 10.

What REALLY could have been said?  Are you saying Verbal and I are worse than even what we portrayed on here? :P

I would kind of have to agree. The things they were bashing each other on where rather light compared to what REALLY could have been said. But not bad never the less. I would rate it a 7.5 out of 10.

What REALLY could have been said?  Are you saying Verbal and I are worse than even what we portrayed on here? :P

You seemed to attack the personas of one another or repeat the same things over again. If you were truly mad I think a lot more personal things would have been said. And you will also notice I gave you the highest score >_>

Okay, basically..... yeah, it didn't look natural and pure anger... though Verbal seemed to pull it off better, if that makes sense.

Secondly, when Barm stepped in it was obvious to me without any doubt that it was fake. It was overkill to have him step in and act all adminy. I mean, sure, I got a giggle out of it but it wasn't reliable. Had it been Pandy, though, I might have had a doubt about this possibly being real.

Thirdly, I would have expected after Nae quit for Verbal to applaud the act .... not resign himself.  xD  At least, that's what I do  LOL

So you guys having the whole bond thingie?  >.> 

Nyn

Archived