DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

VERBAL and the other spitspawns.

Naeann

I would like to have a public apology for the way I've been treated in my DO thread.  I worked hard to earn that spot just to have you all pull a stupid little stunt making your potential new member highjack MY thread and try to take over it.  Sabotage is NOT cool. >:(

Guest dragonsworn1991

I groveled epically to you. I think I was the only one to surpass 30 points. I think my groveling and not responding to Rey, compensates enough for an apology.  :-*

I would like to have a public apology for the way I've been treated in my DO thread.  I worked hard to earn that spot just to have you all pull a stupid little stunt making your potential new member highjack MY thread and try to take over it.  Sabotage is NOT cool. >:(

Are you serious?  Like, really?  It was a joke, Nae.  A slight misunderstanding of the intent, sure, but still a JOKE.

Sabotage is not cool?  This is SG!  What the hell do you want us to do, give out flowers?

Get over it, Nae.  Seriously.

Why don't YOU just get over the fact that even though you have more members MY faction manages to beat your nearly every month because you are 1. stingy with your points 2. a lazy FL 3. juvenile.

If you'd do more than just TWSS this and GIGGITY that and pretend like you are a perverted little hairy mythical creature that sexs a moat monster then maybe you'd be worth having around.  I honestly don't know how your wife puts up with you.

First of all, I'm not pretending.  I really am a perv.  But that's not the point.

The BA wins in points because you have nothing better to do that sit online all day and "work hard" to earn these make-believe points.  I'd rather just post funny stuff and have conversations, instead of just overreacting at every little thing said in my direction.  Mafia is a good example - anytime somebody says something about a wrong play you might have made, you get all worked up and think they're insulting your intelligence.  So what if they are?  Do you really care?  Is it that friggin' important to you?

I'm done talking about this.  You need to get off your high horse, Nae, and just chill.  People shouldn't feel like they have to tiptoe around you because you'll bite their head off for just making a joke or having fun.  You know that word:  fun?  Try having it sometime.  I remember you used to...not sure what made it stop.  :-\

Except.. unlike you.. who instead of doing your rl job, sits on here instead and wastes your companies time.. when I go to work I actually.. yanno... WORK.  I don't have a cozy little job in an office where I can diddle around instead of getting things done.  Yeah.... ::)  You don't care a whit about getting places on DM.. you are what?  The master at arms in the wt, fl here, fiddles mod.  You left the BA after you joined SG and BA at my begging to go rule another faction.  Power hungry much?

Mafia... ahh.. did you forget I'M the one who taught you what you know about that game?  Now you prance around like you are better at it than anyone else.  Why don't you knock Pete off of his "mafia god" throne and put yourself there?  You seem to think you are the best.

I need to chill????  Maybe you need to grow up a little and be more responsible with the leadership positions people gave you thinking you were actually capable of taking care of!  I'm plenty fun!  I'm just sick and tired of everything I try getting thwarted because you and your minions flaunt around the attitude that if it isn't SS crap then it isn't worthy!

I'll answer this in pieces to make it easy for you - I don't want you to fly off the handle.  Again.

You don't care a whit about getting places on DM.. you are what?  The master at arms in the wt, fl here, fiddles mod.  You left the BA after you joined SG and BA at my begging to go rule another faction.  Power hungry much?

Hardly.  Trying to help, is more like it.  I was approached about the MaA position, and I accepted to help and have fun.  I went for the SH position because I thought it would be fun and I wanted to help.  Same for the OG mod spot - I wanted to help and be more active on DM.

Mafia... ahh.. did you forget I'M the one who taught you what you know about that game?  Now you prance around like you are better at it than anyone else.  Why don't you knock Pete off of his "mafia god" throne and put yourself there?  You seem to think you are the best.

You brought me into the game area and taught me basics on how to play.  I'm not better than anyone else - I'm always talking about how good Wes, Kiv, Sira, etc etc are....not myself.  The only person who gets the throne if they wished it would be Sirayn.  Pete, I'm assuming, is mostly kidding around with that.  But what do you say all the time?  "Oh!  Look at me!  I've knocked off the mighty DPR and Kivam in games!  I'm so awesome!  I can hang with any of them!"  You've now said that on THREE different sites...geesh.

Give it a rest.  Now you're just being a hypocrite.

I need to chill????  Maybe you need to grow up a little and be more responsible with the leadership positions people gave you thinking you were actually capable of taking care of!  I'm plenty fun!  I'm just sick and tired of everything I try getting thwarted because you and your minions flaunt around the attitude that if it isn't SS crap then it isn't worthy!

Thwarted?  Again, isn't this SG?  Aren't we supposed to backstab and have fun?  At some point, you stopped having fun and starting being whiny and selfish.  Stop thinking about how everything affects you, and start thinking about the people around you.  I can't believe you haven't seen this by now.  Wake up.

Oh, look at the little Verbal... the happy little helper.. spreading help around DM like a virus!  What wonderful help you've given!  I can see you skipping around like a little gnome striking terror into the hearts of the new members with your hairy butt and fetish for moats.

You gloated for a month after you pulled one over on me and whome by taking the solo win route instead of the team win with us... but then.. it's all about number one isn't it?  I'd have taken the team win with my buddies but no.. you're always looking out for number one.  At least I know how to be a team player.

I do have fun here.. or did until you changed the tactics from playful banter and silly competition into a fierce battle of the factions.  "Let's do everything we can to stick it to the dreadies and the ba and insult and bash them at every chance you get"  I do think how it affects those around me.  You insult my members too.  Barm isn't just one of my BA's... he's my best friend and there have been countless times you have insulted him..

Jesus....a battle of the factions?  Isn't that what we do around here?  My God what the hell is wrong with your attitude?  Do you like to be bitchy about inconsequential things?  Btw, that means "unimportant" things.  Just in case.

And yes, we all know you love Barm.  I don't really insult him, unless I'm saying that he's unfunny.  But I even admitted he was, so why are you just inventing comebacks?  I feel like I'm in a battle of wits against an unarmed foe.  In case you were wondering, no - this isn't fun for me.  You get me pissed off with your stupid comments about the DO thread, and all you can offer is I'm mean in mafia?

Another example of you flying off the handle for a stupid reason and unable to back it up any further.  Please stop now before you make more of a fool of yourself than you already have.

Enough. This is me stepping in as an Admin here to say No. More.

Take this to PM if you can't stop, or ask somebody to mediate for you, but if this continues punitive actions will have to be taken.

Oh?  You want something other than your lame mafia plays?  How about you are a 31 year old man with a school girl crush on an frigging movie star?  There's "she's hot" and theres frigging obsessed!  Do you stalk her and send creepy love letters?  Do you know what kind of panties she wears too?  She's pretty yeah.. but jeez.  You are worse than a 13 year old fangirl who just spotted Taylor Lautner and Robert Pattionson.  I've had about enough of this bull.  Barm you can take over the BA because I'm done with this stupid "social group"!

Verb?  You can gfy.  I don't know why you were voted funniest member or why I ever thought you would be a good choice for a bond.  You make me sick!  You are a perverted little creep that takes things too far!  You seemed cool at first but you changed and got worse expecially after you took over the SS faction.  You are rude and you don't think of how things could affect others and you don't even give a crap once they tell you that it affected them.

So long peoples in Shayol Ghul.  Pandy.. sorry but I can't deal with this anymore.

Look for what it's worth, I'm sorry I insulted you on the DO thread Nae. It was nothing personal, nothing personal AT ALL. It was just a task that was supposed to  be a joke - and it worked out badly. Sorry again.

Whatever, Nae.  Good riddance.  But you can come groveling back to Pandy now, cause I'm leaving.  While I'm at it, I'm gonna ditch the WT as well to get the hell away from you.  Unfortunately, I'm not willing to leave Org Games, so I'm focusing everything there.  I'll just not play games you're in so I don't have to see all the "woe is me" crap you post.  Although it might be mildly entertaining to watch everybody else get annoyed with your attitude....meh.

Please don't play mafia on JN, though.  Not only can you not take the pressure there, it'll be a place of peace for me while playing.

Peace out.  SS, I love you guys.  Make sure you keep up the good work.  Pete, I'll PM you in a few with info you'll need.  Good luck, and PM me if you need anything.

And here's your best buddy to save you.  I see that happen a lot - your BA admin buddies come help you out in a losing effort.  Sorry Barm, but it happens all the time.

It was directed at both of you equally.

Archived