DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

YO SG..... IT'S MY BIRTHDAY... GIVE ME PRESENTS LIKE IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!

Naeann

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Geez Rey we can't bring you anywhere can we?

Oh great DO, for your next gift I have captured the most talented artists in all of the world so that they might capture your magnificence in all manner of art, so that all can worship your likeness from every corner of the globe! All the world's monies will now feature you - every bill, every coin, and every bar of gold will bear your profile for all the world to covet!

LILY: NEGATIVE 5 POINTS. 

AUST: 5 POINTS

LO13: WEIRD... 3 POINTS

TIGS: WORKS FOR ME.. 5 POINTS

WOMBAT: PURTY... 5 POINTS

AUST: WHAT WAS THE PURPOSE OF THAT POST? 0 POINTS

WOLFIE: TY ITS NICE AND COZY.. 5 POINTS

NOTE OF ADVICE FOR SHADOWSPAWN... I'M EXTREMELY TEMPTED TO CANCEL ALL POINTS THE MEMBERS OF THE STINKYSPAWN HAVE EARNED.  FORCING REY TO CRASH MY THREAD AND BE RUDE TO ME JUST TO EARN A SPOT WITH YOU... TSK TSK.  I SHOULD HAVE BEEN WARNED FIRST. ;)

Guest dragonsworn1991

Oh most beautiful DO I bring you a crystal ball so you can see all preemptive attempts at your seat of power, and you can check the weather, plus you can commune with the dead.  ;D

Oh great, and kinda shagadelic DO, I bring you this waffle maker complete with a lifetimes supply of waffles and various toppings (including; jam, Belgian chocolate, cream, maple syrup, various berries and so much more!)

*Worship*

NOTE OF ADVICE FOR SHADOWSPAWN... I'M EXTREMELY TEMPTED TO CANCEL ALL POINTS THE MEMBERS OF THE STINKYSPAWN HAVE EARNED.  FORCING REY TO CRASH MY THREAD AND BE RUDE TO ME JUST TO EARN A SPOT WITH YOU... TSK TSK.  I SHOULD HAVE BEEN WARNED FIRST

I didn't realise they were actually going to crash this thread... I was backing them starting their own. ^^

• Club Leader

O Wondrous Dark Lady, I, too, believed that the worm would start his own thread. I think your own cour'souvra must be the one to alter the plans. I beg your forgiveness, O Evil One. My snicker was for him, never for you, My Lady. I thought he looked ridiculous.

To make amends I bring you Angelina Jolie, so that you may do with her what you will to torment Verb as he has tormented you.

Guest dragonsworn1991

O DO, your radiant beauty burns my eyes when I even think they are almost worthy to look upon you.

I beseech you to take my humble offering into your oh so gracious and omnipotent presence.

*Bows down and grovels*

I bring you carrot top trapped in a mirror. When ever you get annoyed you may vent your frustrations at the mirror, and any humorous torture your mind can conceive will be inflicted upon him.

I bring you the ultimate torture tool oh Lady DO. It is my laptop. Give it to someone as a gift and whatch them slowly go insane as it is a piece of garbage. And they can't blame you, cause it was a gift of kindness! ;)

For your next gift oh great one, I have taken Adella's laptop (the DO does NOT re-gift!) and had it upgraded to a top-of-the line NASSA caliber computer fully loaded with all of WoW, and of course we have activated god-mode so that you can just flick your little wand and kill everyone, steal their riches, and be crowned the High Priestess Queen Princess of all Pwnage in all the Realms Across all Time Zones!! You will also have a special attack against floating goats. Oh and I have a little surprise present over there for you too!  ;D

Oh Dearest Lady Dark One! I bring you a plate. Not just any plate, speak your desired food and remove the cover and voila! There will appear all your favourite foods, and to complement, we have a matching goblet which has the same function for all your favourite beverages.

PETE: 2 PTS AND THEN 3 PTS

MOGS: 5 PTS

LILY: 3 PTS THEN 4 PTS

TIGS: 3 PTS THEN 3 PTS

ADELLA: 3 PTS

AUST: 5 PTS

SOME1: NEGATIVE 5 FOR FLOODING

L13- 5 POINTS... YOU COUNTED THEM?!?

AMA: 5 PTS

POINTS SO FAR.... I DON'T KNOW THE MAX PEOPLE CAN GET SO IF I'VE GONE OVER THEN I'LL MAKE UP FOR WHAT YOU'VE MADE SO FAR OUT OF MY PERSONAL STASH BUT YOU CANNOT EARN MORE POINTS FOR MORE GIFTS. (I BELIEVE IT'S 30)

ED: 9

SOME1: 0

PETE; 37

ADELLA: 21

AMA: 20

HAX: 5

ELI: 7

LO13: 18

KIVS: 15

EDIE: 5

AUST: 25

LIMI: 15

LILY: 23

BARM: 5

WOLFIE: 10

REY: NEGATIVE 30

TIGS: 11

WOMBY: 5

MOGS: 5

Oh, She Who Must Not Be Named for Otherwise Her Wrath Shall Be Directed at the Namer, I bring you this set of AA batteries.

*Silence*

*Crickets chirp*

Not only do they never, ever run out of charge (no more 'low battery, power down' disasters during the perfect Kodak moment), but if you put them near this CD player, *Hands it over* start to play Aqua, and them leave them for the precisely 8 hours... They multiply! :o

*Grovel*

Archived