DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome Amadine to the Black Tower...

Talya

Yes, Ama has decided to join our ranks *dances*

so lets give her a warm welcome...

And Ama, you can tell us a bit about yourself just in case a few don't know you...though they need lynching if they don't...oh wait wrong game!

*brings out the brownies*

Can't have a joiner without the Brownies ;)

Hello my lovelies! It's just lovely to be here.... about me... let's see....

In real life i play an adult but i'm really a ratbag teenager at heart. I'm 32 ::), married for coming up to 12 years and have a 10yo boy, Jared and 6yo girl Alyssa.

I work full-time managing a service (gas) station : read > suffering idiots almost every day LOL Nah most of our customers are great - but it only takes one to ruin your day.

So what else do you want to know? Ask me anything :)

WELCOME AMA!!!!!!!!!!

*Tacklehugs her, then gets up and brushes myself off remembering I have an Image as a storm Leader to maintain*

Glad you could make it here! More people from my section of the world... buhahahahaha.

Edit: *Sigh* You posted right before me. Well anyways welcome again! And I do have a question:

It only takes one to ruin your day. Does it only take one to make your day as well?

I have only ever had ONE customer do ANYTHING to try to make me happy. Me and my coworker talked to him for like 5 min about what it's like to work customer service, and he went across the hall and bought us candy from See's Candy, it was SO NICE! He made my week. So I get what you mean, but it never really happens in customer service...

Although I did help this one lady and called her to let her know I had ordered her figurine for her, and it got to my store today and tomorrow is the persons birthday who it is a gift for, she said she is gonna call my boss and compliment my customer service.. I wish that happened more often, I really go all out for customers and they never care really...

• 2 weeks later...

Well Ama they are all probably hitting on you and your girls since you're all pretty. It's a fault of us men to go after pretty things... we are simple minded.

I have a week to give out 30 points any ideas? I wish I could give them to myself but I can't sadly.

Archived