DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Sort of LOA

ChronoCrosS

Hey guys, my activity has kind of dropped off over the past little while and I probably won't be on that much in the summer. I was just wondering if it was possible for my rank as Gholam to be given to someone more active when they deserve it. I don't want to take up space that someone else could fill better. I'll start posting more as the release date for Towers of Midnight approaches.

Sit there and look pretty until they are ready to get back on track.  DHs can't earn points, but retain a rank equal to that of a Fade.  It allows peeps with lower point totals but more activity to attain the Gholam position.  What fun if the Gholams are all inactive?  But as soon as they come back, they can do some tasks for me and get placed back where they deserve based on their points.

Win-win.

• Club Leader

Kiv, you are a slippery one! You make building a case on you a challenge, I'll give you that. But being flip and diverting attention makes you suspicious as hell.

[glow=red,2,300]Vote Kivam[/glow]

Kiv, you are a slippery one! You make building a case on you a challenge, I'll give you that. But being flip and diverting attention makes you suspicious as hell.

[glow=red,2,300]Vote Kivam[/glow]

To da bolded bit: TWSS!!!

Archived