DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Feast of Fools: Pick a "Green Sitter for a Week!"

Adella

Sets up another voting station, next to the first.

This was a last minute decision, but we have three more roles to hand out! Along with the one's that my volunteers will be posting soon >.>

Anyways, we have THREE Sitters in the Green Ajah, thus it is only fair to have three winners in this thread, and of course, you will win power, pampering, and a wonderful siggy made by Limi.

The Sitters are only a step below the Green Soul in power, and working together they are a force to reckon with!

So, who wants to be a Green Sitter?! You can post once with a vote, it would be helpful if you put it in bold, or glow it or something like that, but I will be sure to read every post and catch anything that isn't brought directly to attention. Feel free to talk, try to talk people into voting for you, but once you vote, you can't change it. Keeping track of votes and unvotes to too much for me, I'm not mafia mod Wink

And I would ask that people don't vote for themselves, that would spoil all the fun!

GO GO GO GO GO!!!!! :D

Sitter.png

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know, we need three Sitters and so far we are only voting for two people.. I think I am going to change my vote!

[glow=orange,2,300]unvote[/glow]

[glow=orange,2,300]Vote for Amadine[/glow]

She deserves some fun right now :)

Rinkai - (1)

Alanna Jr - (4)

Amadine - (1)

Archived