DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

It's 2 AM...

Aust

I had my own little The Hangover moment this weekend.

Was playing beer pong with some buddies, and they gave me a couch. Then i drove home way too inhebriated.

Next day, I started driving back into town, and saw a couch on the side of the road, and thought, "What kind of dip sh!t leaves a couch on the side of the highway......

About three hours later my buddy asks if i moved the couch in to my  house.......and i was like..."What couch"

See where this is going???

Ok what the heck is a beer pong?? *claims naive Canadian* But LOL Led!

After the Mexico story, I'll tell you all the one about accidentally evacuating a hotel in Las Vegas!

Oh man.  How do you not know what beer pong is? 

If you don't mind, where are you from and how old are you?

I'm pretty sure beer pong is the national sport of college age Canadians.  I would know, I held the title for a while ;)

kidding.

I am timeless, and therefore do not age.  ;) Back in my day, we just used a funnel to see who could drink the fastest (not that I am endorsing any kind of irresponsible alcohol abuse *legal disclaimer*)

But... I am totally sold on this beer-pong thing! I'm going to try it this weekend!!!

(Oh, and I'm from Ontario!)

I'm ready to retire from beer pong too, and I haven't even tried it yet. Today at 2am I was riding as a passenger in my own car while our designated driver was driving on the wrong side of the road on 8 Mile in Detroit (yes, think the Eminem movie vs Planes Trains and Automobiles). I have an unhealthy attachment to my car, so I'm still a little traumatized!

Archived