DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Volcano

havent seen much issues in them, the issue is so high up that it mostly frame the flight traffic, but weather wise we are doing great, sunny and clear

i just wish katla could do her thing if she is going to so that it can clear out till end of june

goofy jokes over here is that the world bank need to pay up the loan aplied for and then island will turn off the volcano :p

though some believe if katla goes off badly we will be set back decades and can kiss all flight traffic goodbye

We are having this nice weather in the UK at the moment due to some high pressure being over us. And the weathermen are suggesting a heat wave. And its only April, so what is our summer going to be like...

That's nice to hear you haven't plunged into eternal darkness ala the Bore.

We get news featuring panic, mayhem, chaos and disgruntled car owners from you European people. Somehow it doesn't seem as exciting when you go and spoil our fantasies of a European continent going insane. *shrugs*

Also... I'm sure Katla won't erupt. You see, whenever scientists predict something happens IT NEVER DOES. But if it does... well... eurgh.

It seems like the best temporary solution to the travel disuptions caused by the volcano is to route European travelers to southern Europe via train, then flying on a southerly Atlantic route to the southern USA, then to wherever in NA or SA(South America) they are going.

Trans Atlantic ship cruises might pick up if the volcano remains active for very long.

If a volcano belched up in France or Italy, where there are some nasties, the situation would be much more of a problem.

Guest BaLefireP

Did you know that Airports are wanting the ash cloud to somehow "compensate" them for their mony loss! how stupid!

[ceo] hey MR. Ash cloud!

[Ash Cloud] hey how it going?

[ceo] Great! just need some money that's all!

[Ash Cloud] How the HELL am I supposed to give you money?

[ceo] I don't care just coph it up some how!!

People who live under the ash cloud still need to support themselves and their families.  It is hard to expect that solutions to the problem are going to be handed out for free.  Good solutions or workarounds are going to be done for a reasonable price and clients are going to take advantage of the solutions by enterprising people.  The business people will be happy and their clients are going to be happy.  When the volcano stops erupting, most everybody will probably go back to the way things were.  Other people will change permanently.

well the prediction is based on history and that katla has a history of erupting after this volcano, who know how they are conected, and maybe the one is shaking up the other causing disturbances...i dont know

lets just hope nothing happen, not in the least for island they have enough to deal with

Archived