DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hey peeps . . . liken the new digs here . . .

Arath Faringal

Heya guys, been a while. Anyone remember me?

Arath Faringal ... used to be Attack Leader/Point Collector here back in the day ... 2004. Yikes ...

Still on a mission in Argentina, but I thought I'd drop in and say hi real quick. The city I'm (Trelew) in has some decent connections so I decided to aprovechar.

Who's still around from the old days?

Anywho ... I plan to be back and active in December or so ... I get done then away. Later crazies!

Arath Faringal

Ashy from back in the day

Arath!!!! I remember starting my training at the RP BT around the time that you left for your mission. I was pretty active at the BT Comm side right as you left too.

As far as I know, the old crew is GONE, like Tay said. Jimmy left DL-ship quite a while back and left it to Kingslayer. Then he left and put your replacement Points Collector *points at Tay* in charge.

I think I was raised to Soldier a few days after you left Arath. I'm still Soldier because I'm never active anymore, lol. I hope you're having fun with the Latina ladies ;) jk

*nods*

:twisted:

you still at mirrors davian? I have been meaning to go back but I havent had time. I gave up Koc last week also, it was annoying me, I had a spy of 175mil and had still to use 4000turns, which I wouldnt use so I gave up

Of course I'm at Mirrors! I love it to death :D

I'm starting to get back into KoC, but the fall of Wildfire Clicker (the day after I started using it) has really turned me away :p

*is tied up in flows of Air*

I'll stay Tay :D lol, but I'm an old spammy member ;) I love to Spam :D

*spams*

SPAAAAAAAAAAAM!!!!

Archived