DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Another Newbie!

Adella

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well i work fulltime, have 2 kids and house to run, thank god i have the world's best husband LOL I can never get enough sleep! Especially when i am on opens at have to get up at 5am to start at 6 *blech* My awesome DH let me sleep until 9am this morning - but my body thought it was 10 as we dropped back to normal time off daylight savings time last night :)

But i get 2 weeks holidays starting in 5 days - i am well and truly on the countdown.

I am off work for 2 weeks and we will spend one week at the Whitsundays. My sister lives there and she will be 30 on the 18th. My brother also lives a few hours north of there. It's a stunning part of the world, right on the Great Barrier Reef.

airlie%20beach%20office%20pic.jpg

Guest Cairos

Welcome Jessibelle to the WT! I'm Cairos Sedai, Adella's mentor! Glad to see you here. If you have any questions feel free to ask me. Enjoy your time here.

*gives Jessibelle a plate of cookies and cupcakes*

;D

AH!!! CAIROS!!!!!!!!!!! *snuggletackles her wonderful mentor* Jess, Cairos is amazing, get to know him.. Seriously.. ;D

Ama, I am SO jealous of you!! :(

And yes, when you have access, come over to the Greens, and every other ajah now that I mention it :D

wow, i would love to go to ausrailia, except for the giant killer spiders, sharks, and sting rays, allegators. i think i would die 5 min off the plane lol. i can't wait to check out all the ajahs, Adella thinks i'll favor red, but i dunno, i wanna visit all of them

Oh don't worry about them, Jessi my girl, the Closet®'s not all it's made out to be.

MY ROOM, on the other hand... well... bring a swimsuit with you, why don't you?

And maybe a change of clothes. And, say, do you like chocolate? Hmmmm?

Archived