DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Howdy ladies and gentlemen, seeing if any OLD DMers around..

Isaiah Lur Fane

Ah nostalgia.  It's so depressing when you're the only one left to remember.  Just you and a bottle of red sitting on your couch, staring at old threads, crying, with a terrible ache in your chest.  Not that I fall prey to nostalgia, I haven't been here long enough.

Ahh yes Pookie yes I do remember you.  Lots of time has gone by since I first came to DM..  Had lots of fun, killed a lot of time, improved my writing skills tremendously as I was in school, and for the most part kept my nose clean IRL due to being so active here.  Now I want to utilize that last pro and apply it to my current life.  TheMasterDude, are you M'Hael in the RP? 

Also, I was wondering if someone can fill me in on why my old division is completely quiet and without any activity??  It's curious that the "bad guys" aren't around doing any bad?  Does that mean Randland is finally at peace, and no last battle will occur?  I mean, I can always RP the Great Lord of the Dark if you guys need me, but where is the rest of my entourage?

That would probably be your counter-parts further down the forum.  I just have been clicking "New posts to your old threads" or whatnot, so I couldn't remember if this was the Organization side or the RP OOC Side..  So yeah..  but all the same, why is it all quiet there?!

Archived