DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Discussions for N/A

minisamus

Impressed by how well the tea with Greens is going I wondered if the White Ajah starts a sort of discussion panel where novices and accepted could practice their reasoning, sharpen their arguments would anybody be interested in signing up for it. Maybe it should be in concert with the Gray Ajah in case things get out of hand and we need a bit of diplomacy. In any case, the idea is for respectful disagreements on a variety of topics. :D

It really depends. Ray-ray isn't really a debating person. Or a logic person. Or a general brain wrenching until you cry and die from confusion kinda person.

But if you cater free food, I'm certain she could turn up.

Provided she's free of course. You never know. Lavinya takes up ALOT of her time.

Brilliant idea...I think you picked my brain! I was contemplating some sort of Gray debating rping. If you don't mind, Lavinya will tag along as the Gray contingent, perhaps as an adjudicator of sorts? I really don't mind, whatever works for Lillian :D

Lovely! Lavinya Sedai would be perfect. I'd been hoping another Aes Sedai (such as you) would jump on, and if Taei could bring in her white we'd be able to show off the tensions between the Blade and Diamond whites. But Lillian would certain appreciate an adjudicator  ;D

It occurs to me we could do this regularly almost like a book club session. Meaning different AS host each time (rooms, classrooms, gardens), and choose a book or topic, we think about it for a week or so (oocly) then discuss so to make the discussion or debate really interesting. What do you folks think? :)

I think doing it TOO often would take away the novelty of it, and make it a little more dull. If the timeframe was spread out enough though that it wasn't like "yay that one's done, next!!" it would be better.. at least, imo. But things like this, being somewhat regular, I am a fan of. :)

I don't wanna be doing regular book things. I'd have to spend my posts going... Boring, boring, boring, boring, boring, boring, oooo shiney, boring, boring, boring...

Can you tell I'm NEVER pledging Brown?

No to the book idea then, though I would like (if it ever becomes regular occurance) for different AS to host. Maybe it'll be classroom first, then a picnic second etc :)

Anyhow the point is to challenge children to think! So, let's revive this thread.

Invitation hosted by both the gray and white ajahs

We'll be picking either the Seven Ajahs to discuss or the Ying/Yang of saidar/saidin. Which is more appealing btw?

HEY! THAT'S NOT FAIR! I wanted a Yellow Ajah outing with the Novices and Accepted.

Can I discuss that here?

I don't care. BUAGAGAAGAG.

Anyway, I'm thinking of bringing them to one of the war zones or plague ridden places to teach herbology and possibly patient care. What say you Novice types? We'll have a nice tentage with a Ward against nasty evil germ things and daily bondings over patients and how much they suffer and weep over hot guys who we've helped bathe and have our hands "slip" onto their-

*ahem*

So! Who's with me?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...